IOPC HQ+

Ben woke up in a cell guarded by beams of blue light. It was a glossy white room- like it was polished 10+ times. While squinting, he could see a poster:

IOPC HQ+
After rogue destroyed the IOPC HQ, builders are working 24/7 to make a new and improved workspace. Chief  Cole and Executive Lucy approved.

Before Ben could think, a girl- simular age- came and interuped Ben's thought track. Ben could remember that she was... his old partner Lucy. The new executive.

From what Ben new so far: the IOPC was aware of Ben and his plan to destroy the generators and when the dimension reset- they captured them. "The rogue agent." Lucy said, and no-one said anything for a while.

"I'm sorry, who?" Ben said slightly confused.
"So it did work." Lucy replied, topping how confusing she just was. Ben's mind was racing, who was the girl and what on EARTH was she going on about?

"Well, welcome to IOPC HQ+ prison and research department, you will be here for a while." Lucy said, being less confusing but equally walking off. She dropped another file and... the keys.

Ben thought, Are the IOPC as stupid as they was and did they neutralise my telekinesis. He tried and slowly he was picking it up but dropped it after. It reminded him of the claw machines, the ones that are totally rigged but still are there to eat your money.

Eventually he got it up and put it in the slot of his handcuffs. He rummaged through his bag to find something spare. All he had in there was the starter files that agents to know what there doing and some more advanced ones like Project:Habitat.

He decided on his packed lunch and just get something from the cantine. He threw it against the bars which made it glitch out. He ran through while had the chance and looked for his friends. He was surrounded by tubes full of intergalactic creatures that were not in the files. Some had strange energies or normal inhabitants who had rather strange behavior patterns.

He ran past a sign that said 'research department'. They must of got the sign the wrong way round he thought. He eventually found a sign saying 'Code:Joiners' and he ran down an isle full of people who looked rather sad.

Freya, Jorja, Lucas, Blake and Joe were all next to each other, "What luck." Ben said while opening there cells. "Where's Evie." Ben said while walking around.
"A woman took her that way." Joe said while pointing to an elevator. It had a sign which said 'Next floor- Medical department'.

What is it with this place and really obvious signs Ben thought while listening to the annoying elevator song. "I think I know why Evie's here, she has been infected by---" Ben tried to say, but was interupted by the stop of the elevator.

They sneak in as quietly as possible and out of the corner of his eye, Ben saw Lucy standing next to what must be a new doctor because Ben didn't know who he was. They stepped out so Ben snek towards them. "Rogue------here-------locked--." Lucy said to Dr. Don't know his name. The mystery doctor just nodded and walked back in.

Five minutes later, Evie was being forced out of the mystery doctor's room and most likely down to her cell. Ben grabbed his laser gun out of his bag and used a wall as cover and shot as quick as possible, making sure to not hit Evie. All of the guards fell down and Evie... was perfectly fine.

Ben ran and grabbed Evie but suddenly, Lucy walked out. To add insult to injury, Ben got out the file that Lucy dropped and held it in her face. Lucy charged at Ben and without setting they coordinates, Ben opened a portal and charged in.

He looked at the title of the file that came the keys to the IOPC. The title was Code:Rogue.