Never Have I Ever - 4.

Saturday, December 17, 2016
Houston, TX

"All fingers up." Nicki instructed. She looked around the bonfire to make sure everyone had five fingers up.

It was another night out, but this time we decided to just hang out in the woods near a fire and just chill. That was cool with me because I really wasn't in the mood to club. For the first time, Chad and I have been arguing for this long. I guess because we aren't near one another so it makes it hard to make up over the phone.

Last night, I completely forgot to let him know that I made it home. Soon as I entered my room, I got out of my clothes and fell asleep. I wasn't even thinking about my phone.

Crazy thing is, I told him the exact thing that happened and he still didn't believe me. I made sure I left out that I was smoking and drinking with the guys. He didn't need to know that. That'll only cause more drama between us.

I really hate that we've been arguing for this long though. It was unlike us and it was starting to hit me. I'm not much of a cry baby but that's how I'm feeling right about now. Like a sad ass puppy.

"Never have I ever kissed anyone around this fire." Kelly started.

I deeply sighed making everyone lay their eyes on me. She knew damn well that Jay and I have kissed numerous of times. I shyly put a finger down and so did he. What caught most by surprise was Nicki and Nas putting their finger down.

"Next!" Nicki said.

"Uh uh, when did this happen?" I asked pointing between her and Nas.

"Girl, this nigga tried me like a little pussy. He kissed me." She chuckled.

Nas shrugged his shoulders, "No shame in my game. You liked it and kissed me back so shut up."

He winked at her and I almost lost it. I would have never thought these two would be an item. If that's the case, I'm happy for her. It's been awhile since Nicki had a real man and I know Nas was a real one.

"Okay, my turn," I said with a smile. I made sure everyone was ready before I said mine, "Never have I ever sucked dick."

Every female's finger went down except mine and because of that, I got weird stares.

"Oh, so you never sucked dick?" Ty asked. He looked at Jay and Jay looked at me like 'oh that's going to change'.

"Is that a surprise to y'all?" I asked.

"Hell yeah! If you not sucking dick, then we don't need to be talking." Ty said making all the guys nod their heads.

I looked him up and down and chuckled, "Please.. your short ass. I'm surprised you have a dick long enough to be sucked."

I didn't mean to put him out on the spot like that but he was getting on my nerves. Everyone busted out laughing, taking awhile for the game to start back up.

Eventually things started getting interesting and everyone was either left with one finger up or they were already out.

It was Nicki's turn now and by the way she was looking at me, I know she's going to try and get me out or maybe ask something that's dealing with me. She looked at Jay, who still had a finger left then back at me.

"Never have I ever," She said looking at me, "Snuck out the house without telling my parents, to sleep at the opposite sex's house."

I rolled my eyes and put my finger down and so did Jay. Everyone looked in between us but I spoke up before anyone could say anything.