Merry Christmas - 13.

Sunday, December 25, 2016
Houston, TX

Watching my niece and nephews open their gifts made me smile so hard. They were so happy to receive everything that they had asked for.

The living room was a mess with toys and wrapping paper everywhere. We couldn't even see the floor. My siblings and I, as well as Shai's mother,  were sitting on the couches around the Christmas tree watching the kids make a mess.

Once the kids were done opening the gifts, they gave each of us a hug before running away to play.

"So who's going first?" Solange asked.

Everyone looked around until Britany volunteered, "I'll go. We can go youngest to oldest, so Solange you're last."

She opened her gifts and I died laughing when she opened her gift from Cole. He had bought her a box of condoms and a birth control pamphlet. I know she had to see that coming. She was the youngest out of all of us and even though she's 19, she still was looked at as a child. Just some years ago she was turning 13. Now she's practically grown.

Shad went next, then Alexis. I watched as she opened her first gift which came from me. She read over the note I left and looked at me like she wanted to say something, but I triple dog dare her to. I promise this will be the day I whoop her ass.

"Thanks.." She said dryly. I had bought her a pair of shoes. Not necessarily bought, but whatever. They were some shoes that I bought for myself but I ended up purchasing the wrong size and I couldn't return or exchange. I knew she could wear that size, so why not?

I nodded my head and now it was my turn. I received a lot of jewelry but what surprised me was when I saw a gift from Alexis. It wasn't really a gift. It was an envelope with my name on it.

I looked at her and she looked at me.

"Fuck is this Alexis?" I asked. She was being really petty right now.

"Open it later, not now."

As everyone else opened their gifts, my mind was set on opening this letter. Soon as we were done cleaning these kids' mess, I went to my room and locked my door. I was so anxious to open the letter and see what was in it.

Dear Beyoncé,

I've always looked up to you. Even though we are only a year apart, you were my role model. I admired the fuck out of you, especially in high school. Mom and dad stayed giving you the finer things, because out of everyone, you made straight A's and you were serious about your education. Not only that, but you were pretty. In high school, you were the first to start rocking blonde hair and since then it's been a trend. The boys loved you too, I guess because you could be one of them. You knew a lot about sports and shoes, etc. I didn't start disliking you until your junior year and I was a sophomore. I know that's weird to say b/c we're sisters, but it's true. I didn't like you and it was only for one reason – Jay. I had the biggest crush on Jay. I even told you about my little crush on him. I did not expect for you to go behind my back and start dating him though. You don't know how bad that hurt me Bey. That was like stabbing me in the back. And still to this day, you brag about it like it's cute.

But I know you won't find this too pleasing.

Four years ago, Jay approached me, finally admiring how beautiful I was. I thought I was finally going to have the man I always dreamed of being with, but that wasn't the case. He only wanted to fuck and because I was crushing so hard, I gave in. We had sex. We had sex multiple times until I started feeling sick. Come to find out, I was pregnant. I was pregnant with Jay's child. I told him and guess what he did? He claimed the baby wasn't his and he blocked me on everything and even changed his number.