You Ready? - 20.

Sunday, January 1, 2017
Houston, TX

I woke up to the faint sound of Ro James' Permission playing not too far away

I woke up to the faint sound of Ro James' Permission playing not too far away. I slowly opened my eyes and was met with eyes looking back at me. I softly chuckled and closed my eyes again to adjust to the lighting.

"About time." Jay said, rubbing my butt. Booty rubs were everything to me and of course he knew that.

"What time is it?"

"Going on 12 noon. I'm bored so wake up." He said shaking me. I laughed and cuddled closer to him, laying my head on his chest as he played in my hair. He smelled so amazing and not just that. Just being in this type of position with him was everything to me. I loved being with him.

"Is my toothbrush still over here?" I asked. I remembered leaving mine over here but thankfully I had two so it wasn't that big of a deal.

"Yeah it is." He tried kissing me but I kept moving my face to prevent him from doing so. I haven't brushed my teeth yet and I could only imagine how horrible my breath was, especially from all that drinking last night.

"Stopppp," I whined hoping he would get the hint but he didn't care. He kissed me anyway and finally let me loose.

As I brushed my teeth I thought about Chad. My entire mood changed as I thought about him. Before even stepping foot in Texas, he was on my mind 24/7. I couldn't see myself being with anyone else. But now, it was like fuck him. I loved him, but he isn't where my heart is anymore. It's going to be hard trying to break him the news that I was leaving him to come to Texas to be with Jay.

"Aye, your phone ringing." I heard Jay say as I wiped my mouth.

"Who is it?"

"It has the heart eyes and shit so I'm guessing it's your little ugly ass boyfriend. I'll answer it."

I never moved so damn fast in my life. I knew he was playing about answering the call but I snatched the phone away anyway. Without a second thought, I answered Chad's call but I highly regret it. I'm in the same room with my side nigga, on the phone with my main thing.

"Hey.." I answered as innocent as possible.

"Well happy new year babe. You didn't answer your phone last night. Where were you?"

"I went out to a party. I honestly had a lot to drink so I wasn't really thinking about my phone. I'm sorry."

I saw Jay out the corner of my eye snickering like something was funny. As Chad and I continued our conversation, Jay pulled me down onto his lap and nibbled on my ear before going down to my neck and giving me soft kisses. I closed my eyes to focus on Chad and not Jay, but it was hard. It felt so good and all I wanted to do was moan out his name.

"You heard me?" Chad asked.

"Huh? No, what did you say?"

"I said I miss you and I love you. I'm so happy we get to spend another year together. You don't know how much you mean to me."