I Miss You - 7

Tuesday, December 20, 2016
Houston, TX

I woke up to the sound of the television blasting from rooms down. It took me a couple of minutes to recognize where I were and how'd I get there. Soon as I did though, I sat up and reached for my clothes.

I was beginning to panic until I slowed down and remembered everything that went down last night. Jay and I had smoked and he gave me head, that was all. He ended up taking me to his bedroom because it was already late (3 AM) so there was no way he was taking me back home at that time of the night.

Once I was fully clothed, I reached for my phone that was struggling to stay on. My phone was on a single 2% and I brought no charger so it's definitely time to go. I noticed I had a lot of calls from my mother and Chad though. My mom had called me more than him. I figured she would be worried. It's my fault I didn't let her know of my whereabouts.

With my heels in my hand, I quietly walked into the living room to see Jay sitting on the couch drinking a cup of coffee and watching music videos on MTV. I guess I scared him because when he saw me, he kind of frowned at me.

"I'm sorry. Didn't mean to scare you." I mumbled. I leaned against the wall and just looked at him as he looked at me. Hopefully he got the hint that I was ready to go.

"You good. Thankfully you're up though. I have to go to work. At first I didn't want to wake you, because you looked damn good and innocent while you were sleeping but time has been ticking."

I softly smiled, "You could have woken me up. What time you have to be at work?"

"In like an hour. You got everything? I'll just take you home now and head to work from there."

I nodded my head and grabbed my jacket from next to him and put it on. It was going on about 9:15 AM and I know it's freezing cold outside. It's always colder in the mornings than later on in the day.

The ride to my mama's house wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. The radio was on kind of loud, leaving us to our own thoughts. My mind was on Chad though. I technically just cheated on my boyfriend and the way I was feeling right about now was terrible. I wanted to bust out crying because that's how bad I felt. Regardless of everything Nicki had to say, Chad would never do me like this and I know he wouldn't. I feel hell of stupid but this is something he won't have to know. It was just head and nothing more.

But let me say that it was the best head I've ever received. The way he took care of my body, making sure I got off multiple times was romantic to me. Jay was a guy that didn't give a fuck about a single thing, but the way he licked my body let me know that he cared for me and my pleasure. A man.

Before I knew it, we were pulling into my mother's driveway. He put the car in park and looked at me.

"Don't be on your awkward vibe type shit," He said making me laugh, "Hit me up. Don't go ghost on me."

I nodded my head and grabbed my shoes, "Have a great time at work Jay."

"No doubt. Take your country ass inside and put some socks on your feet. It's about 30 degrees outside and you out here barefoot. Country ass."

We shared a laugh and I opened the car door, "Shut your ass up. I'll text you though. Bye."

"Aight, bye ma."

I kind of got happy when I walked inside the house and no one was awake. At 9 AM, I thought my mom would be awake cooking breakfast for her hungry ass grandkids but nope. Things were quiet as hell.

I tiptoed to my bedroom and soon as I opened my door, Alexis was coming out of her room. Unfortunately, our rooms are across from one another.

She looked me up and down and shook her head, "Mama was worried about you last night. Least you could do was answer her call. Had my mama panicking and shit because you wanted to be a hoe."