A Couple Of Forevers - 17.

Tuesday, December 27, 2016
Houston, TX

What we've been through no one else knows
'Cause all that matters is how far this goes
And it will go until it starts again, oh, oh

I sang along to Chrisette Michele's A Couple of Forevers as I showered. My music was blasting and I was just in a pretty good mood. That's odd seeing that I had so much going on and so much to stress over, but I was trying not to let it get to me.

I stepped out the shower with my towel wrapped tightly around my body. I had just washed my hair as well so it was wet and curly for now. I hummed the ending of the song to myself until it changed over to SZA's Love Galore. Every time that song came on, I sang it at the top of my lungs. This was really my shit.

I knew my moment to myself wouldn't last for too long. I heard a loud bang on my door and instantly stopped what I was doing. I paused the music and headed for the door. When I opened it, I saw Britany.

"Where you going?" She asked me soon as I opened the door for her

"Where you going?" She asked me soon as I opened the door for her. She closed it behind her as I placed my hair in a messy bun on the top of my head.

"Well hey Beyoncé, how are you?" I said sarcastically.

She laughed, "Hey Bey." She came up to me and pulled me into a hug. Words cannot explain how much I missed my little baby. I treated Britany like my own when we were growing up. I'm so happy she's not mad at me anymore and we were back on good terms.

"Hey B," I said, "I'm not sure where I'm going. I'm just putting on some clothes just in case."

"Oh okay. When are you leaving?"

I sighed, "January 5th. Day after mama's birthday."

"That's right around the corner. You ready to leave?"

I shook my head and began starting on my eyebrows, "Not really. I miss it here. I miss y'all."

"Well stay..."

I bit my lip and sighed, "I've been thinking about it."

"Forreal?"

I nodded my head, "But I'm not sure." I still haven't decided on what I was doing yet. I badly wanted to stay in Houston to be closer to my family and especially Jay but it's been so much drama going on, I don't even know anymore.

"And why you not sure? Alexis?"

I looked at her and frowned, "What about her?"

"Nothing," She shook her head and yawned, "I'm just talking."

"If you know something B, tell me. Please?" I said turning towards her.

"Well I don't know much. I just know that you guys have been arguing because of the letter she wrote you and I know it has everything to do with Jay. Well I can confirm that her and Jay had sex. I told her that it was wrong to do that but she didn't care that you were with him first."