What kind of sports you would/do play❌

Requested by: Falairity

James:
You both don't really play sports in all honesty the most you two have ever seen of a sport was when Sam invited you both and the others to watch a football game and even then you don't really understand much James seems to the again much but if you both were to play sport it would obviously be pool since is a more mathematic sport and I don't mean swim aerobics for all of you who were confused I mean 8 Ball Pool you both will most likely play this since you actually do have your own pool table at home you never really use it but you see Damien and Erik play it once in awhile so you understand the basics.

Erik:
You and Erik do have a special sport that you both play though it's not really a sport it's more of a activity it's ice skating yep ice skating right in the backyard where the pool is filled up with water that has frosted you both enjoy the feeling of gliding across the ice and tend to make it into a dance one time the others watched and suggested you guys try out for community championships you obviously declined over the fact that you only do it for fun.

Sam:
Sam has grown to the custom of playing football everything's Thanksgiving you him Matthew and Damien would go out and play with at least five games most of the time he's just tackling Matthew even when he doesn't have the ball and claims that he keeps forgetting since Matthews head looks like a football but even Thanksgiving is over there's not a Sunday night or afternoon that he's not watching football but that's of course and when you're not around when you are you have his undivided attention.

Matthew:
You both don't find common ground when it comes to sports when you say baseball he says soccer when you say tennis he says racketball but even then you both have a surprising love for basketball it has everything you two can need running jumping dodging passing and throwing along with a variety of different color basketballs and before you ask yes you have multiples basketball blue ones green ones white ones orange ones ones pink ones (Favorite/second favorite colour) ones even some with team logos you have the same thing with footballs and soccer balls you both like sports

Damien:
Damien even though being very quiet he's also very childish when you first introduced to him Sports he fell in love but it's a different kind of love the love for you is infinite the love he shares for sports is shared throughout other things but anyway let's get to the topic he enjoys soccer most out of every sport though he plays a lot of stuff with Erik and Sam he tends to cling to soccer knowing that you can play with him since you are the one who taught him plus it's easier for him to understand the scoring and techniques unlike other sports and it's not as rough and kind of like Sam with football he enjoys watching the World Cup when it comes on though it's only like every 10 or 5 years which kinda makes him sad but at least he still has you to keep him company.