Saero Catch Up❌

Something you do as friends: You both enjoy picking lilies and gently putting them into a pond letting them go free, with a little push

What sports do you both play: you guys aren't really into sports. But you both do like finding pans and tiny rocks that kind of bounce and hitting the rock back and forth with the pans over a table.

What he does on Halloween: It's the one night of the year where there's a high chance of someone attacking your castle and because of some type of rules you're not allowed to attack them back on that day or the rest of the week. So he's on high alert protecting you and your sister. But mostly you.

What he gives you on Valentine's Day:

What's your party drink: Believe it or not but war is really on you and so much so it's hard to handle, you tend to turn to a nice bottle of booze mostly whatever Fae is cooking up so that usually strains from her special drink to just whiskey

What's your party drink: Believe it or not but war is really on you and so much so it's hard to handle, you tend to turn to a nice bottle of booze mostly whatever Fae is cooking up so that usually strains from her special drink to just whiskey. Anything works for you though.

Contact names: You guys don't have phones. You didn't go to the human world, Diana did and she did have a phone either. But you both do you have pet names, he calls you Queen even though you let Diana take the title, and you call him Angel.

What kind of couple you are: Probably would refer to you guys as the 'Rulers of a New Land' couple. Even though Diana has the thrown you still have a lot of things to rule over and he's right by your side.

Pets: Don't really have time for pets.. during a flipping war. If anything he's your pet. And he probably loves the idea. Kinky bastard.

What they do on your birthday: He lets you win while you guys spar. It isn't much but it's a noticeable difference with him occasionally saying if you both really did fight he'd let you win.

When you cry: You don't cry often.. or at all. There's times where you want to but you don't. There's times where should.. but you don't. It's weird. But trust and believe the day you do he will be there to be the shoulder you will cry on. The one to tell you it will be alright.

How he feels about you being a badass: He has a mixture of emotions. He's happy about it because he knows you can protect yourself, though he's kind of upset about it because then it would mean you wouldn't need him other than to get energy, and that's not really a role he wants to play without any emotion into it.

Who he is jealous of: Diana. Boy is he jealous of Diana. He didn't like the fact you'd spend time with her even though he fully understood that you guys are sisters non-identical yet twin sisters at that. He would never do anything to her especially knowing how much it will hurt you in return, but if it really came down to it he wouldn't hesitate.