What They do when They're Feeling Fisky

James:

James is the type where he's only ever turned on when you're turned on. Another words if you guys were to have intercourse it'll most likely be when you're in the mood.

But there are those few occasions where James will be a little more handsy. Usually those are the occasions where he used a lot of his demon energy. Which obviously isn't often.

It was usually after a day of sparring with his brothers. They attempted to make an effort to do with at least once a month to keep in shape.

After his brothers leave he would go find you, wanting to see if you cared to take a bath with him.

But there were times were on the flipside he'd go full force. You could always tell his intentions when he'd place the hand on your thigh a little too close to your private area, that was his warning.

Erik:

It's very hard to tell when Erik is in the mood or not. He just acts like himself which you could even say he's always in the mood.

You'd have to be very observative. To notice his slightly more sexual comments, to pay attention to his wandering hands.. if you aren't looking carefully the tables will turn very quickly.

He's not one to hide when he's turned on, he isn't blatantly opened about it but he will ease into it when the mood is right.

Sam:

Booty calls.

Usually intercourse happens when you both are down for it and isn't randomly so-to-speak but when it happens it happens.

On the off chances were Sam is only one turned onto the situation he will make an effort to impress and look hot before texting you or even just calling you into a room.

He does plan to eventually leave notes instead when he thinks his handwriting is good enough.

Matthew:

It's a immediate shift in tone and mood.

He'll go from a lovable fun to hang around guy to a sudden sex demon. Which to be fair he is one.

Believe it or not he is a top. He usually starts out with putting your hand on his chest, letting your fingers run down on and feel him up.

Then he proceeded to move your hand towards his mouth and kiss your knuckles before slightly biting on it, then licking between your fingers. Using your hand as an example of what he's going to do with you.

He's a mix of rough and gentle, when you're expecting one you get the other.

The reason he tends to be so dominant with you is because he does not enjoy feeling inferior to his brothers and he kind of lets it out on you. He has apologized many times but it's just become routine.

You're not complaining.

Damien:

Keeps it to himself.

He has no intention of taking the initiative, if he is turned on he'll gladly suffer through the pain that will inspire from not releasing if it means you're not feeling pressured

He's not the type to masturbate, never has been and especially now that he's with you it feels like cheating almost.

On few occasions (only two) he has spun the narrative and in his eyes took advantage of you.

One time was when he was drunk and became more dominating, and another time was when you guys just came back from being a huge crowd and he was drained from all the heads he had to read so his lust for energy took him over just a bit.

Even though you assured him many times that you were willing in both situations he has definitely beaten himself mentally after.

Since then he's made an oath to do it again unless you asked, which seeing how hard his taken it most likely won't be anytime soon.

Saero:

He doesn't have a strong sex drive, at all.

He's way more focused on protecting you and making sure you're happy.

But if you are ever in the need for energy or just happened to slightly be in the mood he's down for anything.

Need to release some sexual frustration? He's down for it

Just used a bunch of your energy before this big spell? He's down for it

Feeling a little lustful? He's down for it

As long as the time is now and the location is anywhere, he's down for it.

BONUS

Andrew:

You and Andrew were going over wedding plans. 5 years later and now you guys are talking about marriage. You kind of going to roll your eyes remembering how much your friends tease you about it, but you personally think the fact you guys went so slow was very beneficial.

You now know for a fact you could definitely stand each other.

Currently you were going over food and desserts.

You stufful a laugh as Andrew went on talking about how a barbecue wedding would be nice if it wasn't for the fact you would be wearing white.

"What's wrong?" Your fiance asked curiously, as he tilted his head slightly.

You stared at his face just a bit longer admiring is cute features, though it made you went to laugh harder.

"Nothing, nothing. I just remember that Suzu wanted me to ask you of we could have munchkins and Wienerschnitzel at our wedding- Just for her"

"..."

Andrew was quiet as he stared off for a second before blush covers his cheeks.

"What's wrong, Andy?" You asked concerned

"C-can you uh-... say that again?"

You raise a brow, "Munchkins?"

He awkwardly shook his head.

"N-no, the other thing"

"...Wienerschnitzel?"

And he was up! Covering his crotch slightly as he went to grab your hand.

"I'm ready let's do this"

"W-wait! Do what?"

"Sex. This is the weirdest boner I've ever had and I don't know how long it'll last we need to make this quick-"