When You Have A Nightmare❌

James:

He wakes up and gets you to talk about it since he thinks that'll make it better if you were assured it was just a bad dream and it can't actually happen.

Unless it's something very realistic and then he'll tell you he'll do everything in his power to stop it from happening or help you solve the problem.

There are any cases where you don't want want to talk about it depending on how bad it seemed he'll either respect your privacy or gather what happened from context clues.

For example you wanting to get away from him or you having sudden bad reactions to random things or actions

Eirk:

After nightmare he hugs you until you lay back down and go to sleep or listen to you if you actually want to talk about it.

After you go to sleep he makes sure you have good dreams since that's his power, let's not forget he's able to enter your dreams, I have a feeling people forget about that when they think about Erik. Even though he's really tired in the morning it's so worth it knowing that you were able to have a good night's rest.

Sam:

It depends how bad the nightmare is. If you're kind of just moving around and you both wake up from your movements he kind of half asleep puts an arm or leg over you depending on the position you're in and asks you if you're okay.

If it's really bad then he'll stay up with you trys get your mind off of it by talking about random things.

Matthew:

Nightmares are nothing, warm milk and cookies should be able to deal with them depending on how severe. Plus you tend to forget your dreams and that's the same with nightmares, you don't remember them after a while as long as you don't bring up or say what happens at loud of course.

Which is why he tries to not talk or ask you about it.

Damien:

Disney movies.

Y/n: *wakes up sweating* Damie-!

Damien: Shhh, I know.. I know. I already put on Frozen and made popcorn just follow me into the livingroom.

Saero:

Demons don't sleep so your nightmares are very much real and he can't really do anything about it.