Meet the Characters

Hey guys waifumaster here, there isn't much too explain since I said most of it in the description but I know some people will just completely ignore that so i'm just going to summarize, you need money so you become a volunteer to house monster girls, it's just like Monster Musume except with different characters, some needed to stay though, they'll make lil' cameos. You'll be spending this book with these magnificent monsters, or mamonos if you are from monster girl Encyclopedia, speaking of which, some of these monster girls will act slightly less lewd and rapey just because they would be immedietly deported from here and we wouldn't want that so keep that in mind.

♡♡♡♡♡💖♡♡♡♡♡

Louise

Jabberwock
Dere-dere
Louise is a jabberwock , she has an entire poem dedicated to the murder of her great-great-great grandmother. She came to the Home exchange program so she can see if humans are really capable of using magic, slaying dragons, and other fairytail clichés. She is royalty where she comes from but she acts like as if she isn't, she has incredible strength, enough to destroy most skyscrapers, she tries to keep her strength in check but whenever she gets distracted she tends to destroy stuff by accident. Since she is a dragon she has an incredible amount of pride, but unlike normal dragons her pride is with how sexy she is, she will wear wear clothes that makes people turn their head, and she loves the attention, although she mostly does it for you. She is completely in love with you but refuses if you ask her, of course this isn't a tsun-dere, it's just that she knows that if she says yes than it will awkward mostly for her, because if she knows you love her she'll probobly try to think of what "lewd thoughts" you have of her. She loves cuddles, licking you with her tentacles she calls Zed and Ted, and wearing human clothes, even if she is bigger than most people. Since she is a jabberwock and her species is on the... lewder side she still has to deal with her lewd thoughts, so if she appears to be shy, she isn't, she's probobly having a pervy daydream. She has a deep sultry british accent

Siv RatatoskrLoliSiv is a spy used by the home exchange program to make sure people are following the rules, but she does so much more than just that, since she is incredibly sneaky and has the amazing ability to gather information from good sourc...

Siv
Ratatoskr
Loli
Siv is a spy used by the home exchange program to make sure people are following the rules, but she does so much more than just that, since she is incredibly sneaky and has the amazing ability to gather information from good sources(most of the time she is the source) she is very well known in the criminal underworld since she sells information and the criminals use blackmail against people or corporations, and other illegal matters. Because of this amazing amount of influence she holds in the "human society" the Home exchange program decided to give her a host since she was getting into illegal affairs and abusing her privilege, she acts extremely egotistical and acts like as if she controls you to do her every whim but she has no information on you since you weren't worth spying on, however whenever you stand for yourself and show her that you're in charge of her she gets all scared and submissive, she tends to run away after this out of fear and forgives you after she realized that you really are in charge, usually by letting you scratch and hug her tail, which is the softest thing in the universe next to her ears.loves to be scratched in and behind her ears, tail hugging and to be the dominant one, secretly enjoys when you get bossy. She has a cute german accent that gets higher pitched when she gets scared.