Chapter 10 -You're facked....literally (Part 2)

As bonnie was walking towards you,you started backing away while holding up your hands. You kept backing away until you bumped into a wall. There was no escape from bonnie now.

(Y/N):"*Sigh*....Alright bonnie...Do your worst..."

Bonnie moved closer to you and you closed your eyes. Suddenly however,you ended up getting smacked in the face.

(Y/N):"Ow! What the hell?!"

Bonnie:"Pfft...Do you honestly think i would do something dirty with you? Puh-lease!"

You were caught off-guard by her behavior. It seemed like she wasn't under the effects of the full moon....Again,It seemed...

Bonnie:"I...i mean sure,You're pretty handsome and i really wish you'd marry me and stop paying attention to all those other monsters girls and uhh....B-but,that doesn't mean I'm planning to do something lecherous with you!!!"(Y/N):"Well then....How about we go on a date?"

Bonnie:"Oh,i would gladly do that!....B-B-but only because i feel sorry for you!"

(Y/N):"Riiiiight....Go ahead,i'll be with you shortly...."

Bonnie let out a grunt before walking away.Once she was out of view,you quickly started running down the streets. You continued running until you arrived at a police department. You then enter the building and see a receptionist.

Receptionist:"Uhh...What's going on here?"

(Y/N):"Uhh...L-look...It's a long story! All you need to know is that this full moon is causing a bunch of chaos and uhh...i would like to be locked up until the morning please...."

Receptionist:"........so like,are you admitting that you're doing drugs or....or what? i'm kinda confused..."

(Y/N):"Can i just have a cell for the rest of the night!?"

Receptionist:"Alright,give me second...."

The receptionist walked away while mumbling some stuff about not getting paid enough to deal with this crap. He then came back with a guard.

Guard:"This way...."

You nodded and followed the guard. You and the guard were walking past multiple prisoners that looked like they wanted to beat the ever living shit out of you.

Guard:"So is there like a serial killer after you?"

(Y/N):"No...I have a couple of people after me,but they're not killers....Tho i don't i would survive if they got their hands on me..."

Guard:"Then why are you locking yourself up? We're the police,You can just give us a description of these people and we'll go after them..."

(Y/N):"Like i said to the receptionist...it's a long story..."

While you and the guard were walking down the hallway,you remembered something.

(Y/N):"I wonder if Bonnie is still waiting for me....Ehh,probably not..."

Meanwhile....

Bonnie:"Ugh....what's taking him so long?"

Louise:"There you are! What are you doing here?"

Bonnie:"I cornered (Y/N)...But i uhh....i forced him to spend time with me...I'm currently waiting for him..."

Mitsuru:"Uhh....Are you stupid?"