Chapter 10 -You're facked....literally (Part 1)

You slowly opened your eyes and looked around. you were floating in some kind of black void. You kept looking around,wondering if your were still dreaming. you then heard giggling. you tried to see from where all that laughter came from,but it seemed to be coming from all sides. as you looked around,the laugh got louder and louder until you heard a shriek. this caused to finally wake up and be back in your room. you looked around and wiped some sweat from your head as you caught your breath.

(Y/N):"*Sigh* it was just a nightmare."

????:"Are you sure about that?"

You flinched and looked above you. You saw the same girl from your dream.

(Y/N):"Who are you?"

????:"Literally your worst nightmare!"

(Y/N):"Why are you here?"

????:"Fufufufu...i'm not going to tell you anything. All you need to know is that tonight,you're going to have a bad time...'

R̶a̶n̶d̶o̶m̶ ̶V̶o̶i̶c̶e̶:̶"̶D̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶c̶r̶a̶p̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶v̶e̶s̶ ̶p̶e̶o̶p̶l̶e̶,̶t̶h̶a̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶U̶n̶d̶e̶r̶t̶a̶l̶e̶ ̶r̶e̶f̶e̶r̶e̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶ಠ_̶ಠ

The girl giggled before disappearing. You looked around and sighed before heading to the bathroom and taking a bath. after taking the bath,you made your preparations for your work and headed there. As you arrived at your work and started... Y'know...Working...The figure kept her eye on you. You tried to focus on your work,but that was difficult to do since you could always feel a pair of eyes watching you. Bu whenever you turned around...Nobody was there.

After a long day of working and getting distracted,you finally arrived at Home Sweet Monster Home. The girls were enjoying themselves. Hanan and haru were busy watching some cartoons,Siv was reading the newspaper and Mitsuri was cosplaying as your anime waifu. You looked over and saw louise hanako arguing about something. But they quickly stopped once they saw you.

Louise:"(Y/N),Welcome back~"

All the girls ran up to you and hugged you...Except bonnie,her ass was sleeping on the couch.

(Y/N):"Hey uhh...It's nice to see you girls,but do you think you could ease up on the hugs a bit?"

The girls ignored you and hugging you. After getting of your back...some of them literally...you  go back to your room and start undressing.

Telephone:*RING* *RING*

You after you finished getting dressed,you walked up your bed and grabbed the phone. It was a call from Ms. Smith.

(Y/N):"hello?"

Ms. Smith:"Good...you answered..."

(Y/N):"What's going on?"

Ms. Smith:"Listen (Y/N)! You're in danger!"

Ms. Smith then grabbed a cup and started sipping from it.

(Y/N):"Why? What's going on?"

Ms. Smith:*Siiiiiiiiiiip*

(Y/N):"......................."

Ms. Smith:*Siiiiiiiiiiip* 

(Y/N):*Cough*