CH.11 - SNAKES! WHY'D IT HAVE TO BE SNAKES!

Hey guys welcome back to my story, I've now returned and now I can continue with my story, I'm sorry for leaving, so I hope a brand new monster girl will be a good replacement for that.

♡♡♡♡💖 ♡♡♡♡

You were asleep when you woke up, you felt energized, so completely full of energy you couldn't stay in place, it's almost like as if you had a 6-8 month vacation from these girls, but now you're ready to do anything. You went around the house doing all sorts of house chores such as mopping the floor, tidying things up, cleaning the glass, basically, you were making the house spotless, except in the girl's room, it was still technically a full moon, but luckily it appears to be blocked by a huge cloud. You smiled before grabbing the garbage and walking outside, you were walking to your trash can when you froze... inside your trash can was a huge snake tail, meaning that the massive snake must've been inside the trash, you gulped before sneaking up on it, however as soon as you got close to it, you got kinda surprised, when you stepped on a conveniently placed leaf it made a crunching noise and it immediately jumped out, you expected to see a snake trying to kill you, but instead it was a girl? A snake girl?

???:"AGH! I-I'm sorry for sneaking in your garbage, I was just hungry!"

You tried to say something but you couldn't, however you quickly realized you were gonna stay with her for a while, it appears her tail was tied up to your foot

Y/N:"You know out of all the ways the author could've introduced he- WOAH!"

You feel onto the ground and was dragged against the floor at an alarming speed, you were protecting yourself from any debris flying at you

Y/N:"Hey! Stop! Stop! You got me tied up!"

She looked behind and yelped before slithering even faster

Y/N:"OH FUCK THIS IS SOME SERIOUS RUG BURNS"

This went on for a long time, and just like that, she took you... well, she didn't want to, but she kinda did. However, I don't think you know just how serious this was...

Zed:"Hello? Darling? It's time to wake up sweetie, rise, and shine, remember, you made it through the night without raping Y/N! What an amazing achievement!"

Ted:"Yeah, but she used me to unzip his pants... let me tell you, Louise, don't ever include me in your love life ever again, that was disgusting"

Louise groans and stretches before waking up

Louise:"Ugh, fine I will, and thanks for encouragement Zed"

She smiled and got dressed before coming downstairs and looked around before she realized you weren't in the kitchen making breakfast like usual

Louise:"Huh? Where's Y/N? Hmm...

Zed:"Oh it's fine Louise, I'm sure he's resting in bed, maybe we should go surprise him?"

Ted:"oh no not another one of your dumb plans..."

Louise dismisses ted and gets up before giggling as she makes her way to your room

Louise:"Wake up my prince of- huh?"

She looks around the room and finds that you aren't in bed she gets a bit nervous and began to search throughout the house, she was making such a big ruckus it woke up the other girls, except Bonnie, she's a heavy sleeper. The girls ran down that stairs and looked at Louise destroying the couch to see if you were inside

Hanan:"Ooh! Are we playing destroy! I can do that too!"

Hanan happily sliced and destroyed stuff while Louise looked frantically for you, Hanako was a bit agitated that Hanan was destroying the house, Mitsuru was just plain old confused, but Siv seemed pretty serious, she then went to the center of the room and stood there