Chapter 2 - Jabberwock-yJockey

Hey guys, it's me Waifumaster, ha I made some terrible wordplay, anyways hope you guys enjoy this chapter, I feel good about this book, it has a lot more different POV's then my zero to hero story, I really need to remember that their are more than just one main character, so yeah, hope you guys enjoy!

♡♡♡♡♡💖♡♡♡♡♡
Louise's POV

Louise : I wonder what my lil' snack is like? Oh i'm sure it doesn't matter, I'll learn more about him as my time with him grows, well Iooks like I did a blooming good job! "Ted! Zed! What do you think of my new room! "

Ted : " Blimey! It looks like as if it's some little girl's room, grow up you! "

Zed: " Oh just get lost! You don't know how much work she put into this room Ted! Louise, this room looks absolutely delightful, Ted over here is always in a Nark "

Louise : "Oh relax you two, now for the real question, What do you think of him? I think he's nice "

Ted : " I think he's going to Bloody piss himself everytime he sees you, he's such a nancy boy "

Zed : " What a surprise, Ted is being beastly, you're making me brassed off, pardon my language Louise dear, I think he's the bees knees! Such a handsome young man, perfect for you "

Louise : " Thank you! Hmm, I bet I should help him out around the house maybe do some of his laundry, there dosn't seem to do much else. It will make a good impression on him, don't you think?

Zed : " Absolutely! "

Louise : " Alright, but I need you two to be quiet so shh! " Aww, he's so cute when he's asleep, even more so with that drool coming out of his mouth, I'll wipe it off for him. there, now to take his laundry

She picked up your hamper and walked away to the washing machine. She inserted all of your clothes until she hit a snag... she found your underwear. And as stated, jabberwocks are on the lewder side of the monster spectrum.

Louise : " Oh my god "

Ted : " Well you're a real slut now ain'tcha ? "

Louise : " I SWEAR I DIDN'T HAVE THIS IN MIND, I ACTUALLY JUST WANTED TO DO HIS LAUNDRY! "

Zed : " Calm down sweetheart, I know this was an accident, just put it the washing machine "

Louise : " You're right, I'm a princess, i'm supposed to have will-power "

Your POV
You : "*yawn* That was a good nap, now to deal with the elephant in the room, how to deal with her? How do I learn that she could be trusted? I'm sure I can just check her profile, yeah here it is ... hmm, I didn't know that she was royalty, what am I talking about, I'm just being a rascist asshole, if Ms. Smith thought that I can deal with her, then she better believe that I'll treat her with equality! Now to see what I can teach her about humans, ah here it is my " Introducing the extra-species to human culture: basic edition"now to choose a topic ... things to show why human are evil? No... things to show why Humans are the superior master race? What the hell is with these conflicting ideas, oh this one will work, things to show what we humans do with our free time... theathers? Naw, going to a bar? Why would I even think that was a good idea, going to a reastaurant? Yeah that seems just about right, now I just need to tell her.

You put away the book back on to your desk and get dressed for an outing, you knock in her room and you see that she isn't there, you then go stairs and you look everywhere but then you see her tail wagging, you walk towards and stop, she looks at you, you look at her.

You : " What are you doing with my dirty laundry?

Louise : " NOT SNIFFING IT!  That's for sure... well surprise! I did your laundry, well, actually I just put it to wash, so how is my little snaxk doing? Are we going to do something? I'm so boooored! "

You : " Yeah actually, you want some food because I was planning on going someplace to eat, you have anything in mind or what? "

Louise : " Ooh goody! That sounds great! Absolutly blooming right Ted! "

You : " Who's Ted? "

Ted : " Me you duffer! "

Zed : "Ignore Ted, he's an arsehole, all he cares about is bad mouthing people and eating, an absolute pig he is. Blimey I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Zed, you can tell the difference between me and him because he's a jerk and i'm not "

You : " Well it's nice to meet you both, I'm Y/N. So Louise you ready to go? "

Louise : " Of course! Ooh, I'm so excited I could just bite your arm off! Ughh, bad choice of words... , pretend you didn't hear that, let's just go. "

Zed : " Don't fear mate, it's a british term for being excited, she wouldn't harm a fly! So relax, now come on, let's have a grand ole' time! "

You : " Err... right, well come one, you want to go eat at a grill or a buffet or what, also how much food do you consume? Because I need to save some money, but come on, get in the car "

Louise : " Anything is fine, but I don't eat much, so you don't have to worry about that, I just want to try some new human food! Ooh my first time eating human food! "

You : " Heh I guess this will be pretty fun, here i'll take a photo to remember this moment "

You took the photo from your phone and got into the car, she was too big for your car so she ripped the roof off so her head could fit, her wings were also an issue...and so were her feet, she could barely fit in your car but she somehow found a way to get comfortable, after some driving you came to(your favorite restaurant) you openned the door and she got out, after finding a way out of course, you were'nt sure just how people were taking the extra-species thing, but this is America! Here we don't have any rascism, we treat everybody equally! You walk in the first the thing the host tells you " No extra-species " in all honesty i'm not surprised, with a rascist president that we have who hates mexicans, why would he like actual monsters? God damn it America, you used to be so cool

♡♡♡♡♡💖♡♡♡♡♡
Well here we go guys, the next part, sorry if I had to get slightly political near the end, it was just for a joke, if you feel that it is offensive, just tell me I'll take it off, anyways next chapter you'll go on a date with Louise, and meet a new monster girl! I have somebody in mind but if you want to see a certain girl introduced just write her name in the commen section below, anyways this chapter felt rathe lack luster to me, but I can be wrong, this is after all the beggining, it gets much more exciting once we get our entire harem, also the words Louise, Ted and Zed use are british ones so if you don't know what a word means just search up british slang and click the second option, anyways this Waifumaster signing off, I HAVE A BONE TO PICK WITH YOU MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!