Chapter 5 - The Icywoman Cometh

Hey guys Waifumaster here, releasing another chapter so here you go

♡♡♡♡♡💖♡♡♡♡♡
Ms.Smith was currently on an a private jet with the royal wight Bonnie, she was staring outside the window with a black face. Ms.Smith wasn't sure how she would react to Y/N, well he's not a bad guy... but she's a high class aristocrat...he's a fry cook who could barely live in a low-cut appartment, plus there was the X factor that she has never interacted for people for centuries! If only she could hear what she was thinking now.

Bonnie : " WHAT AM I GOING TO DO! AHHHHHHHHHHH! WHA-WHAT IF HE DOSN'T LIKE ME!? Oh wait a minute i'm irresistable, I forgot... WHAT IF THIS ISN'T CONSIDERED SEXY ANYMORE? Maybe I should ask Ms.Smith...  " Ms.Smith... just who exactly is this Y/N character? You tell he is the best so that has peaked my interest... what do you think is his best qualities Ms... do tell. "

Ms.Smith : " Hmm? Well where do I begin... well..." Shit! I barely know the guy! Well, he reminds me a lot like a knock off Kimihito... " Well he's very patient, he is humble, he treats monsters girls with equality and he is very nice and welcoming, plus he has the nice quality of being relatable, like really relatable, almost like you can get his name and replace with any other name in the world and he will still be relatable. You should have no trouble with getting to know him, he's very easy to talk to, I believe that is what makes him such a great person. So what do you think about him now? "... come on Bonnie, give me something? Anything! God damnit these stuck up royal monsters are so irratating to work with...

Bonnie : Oh my god! He sounds like the perfect man! I never met a man who treated monsters, much less women with respect! He sounds perfect! I can't wait to meet him! Oh it will be perfect! We'll get married, have five children, he'll work in the farm, and i'll take care of the children... so perfect! All my years, decades, centuries of keeping my virginity will finally be redeemed, I was given this man by fate! Oh just thinking of him... he'll be so strong, and blonde, and blue eyes... so dreamy...

Ms.Smith : " Hey Bonnie you there? "

Bonnie : " He sounds... acceptable, but don't think that just because of your description of him i'll find him fine as my care taker, I will have to meet him first "

She stared out the window as the jet started to land...You were at home and you finally woke up, waking up early never felt as good as those fitness freaks who jog at 6 in the morning say it is... it really isn't anything to brag about either, but knowing that you made Hanako happy made you satisfied. You walk downstairs and see them all, Louise is watching TV, Hanako is sitting down on floor watching Hanan and Haru playing around. You felt happy, like as if they were apart of your family. You always thought that this would be a much bigger problem then it actually was, but it wasn't you loved each and everyone of them. Even if they do cost you a fortune

You : " Well girls, thanks for respecting my privacy. So what do you guys want to do, it's the weekend so i'm free to do anything! We could order some take out, we could walk around and see the city, we can go shopping, or whatever you girls want, so what do you all say? "

Louise : " I'm fine with anything, and by anything, I mean an-y-thing ~ "

You : As if Louise, if I do anything you'll pulverise my pelvis... of course it would be totally worth it

Hanan : " I want to go to a park! It would be awesome! It would be like our home, but with humans! Hey captain would it be fun? Are parks fun?

You : " Well it depends... some people like to stay inside so they don't enjoy parks, but some people who like to go outside love parks so yeah, I believe you will have fun there "