Chapter 9 - this squirrel loli is biting on my ears.

Siv:"There you guys are! where were you and what took you so long?!"

Bonnie:"umm....(Y/N)...Who the hell is this?

You:"*ahem* this is siv everyone....she's a spy used by the program to make sure everyone is following the rules."

Louise:"should we be concerned?"

Siv:"no,(Y/N) isn't in trouble."

Louise:"Good... " *unclenches fist*

Siv:"anyways,i'll be staying at your house for now...does anyone have any questions?"

"...................................."

Siv:"good,you're all dismissed..."

the girls just shrugged and went back to their room so that they can go the fOk to sleep. You went to the kitchen and prepared something to drink

Siv:"hey (Y/N),make yourself useful and get me something to drink."

You:"Bitch,i'm already useful..."

Siv:"whatever...just get me something to drink"

You sighed and prepared a drink for both you and the squirrel loli. you both sat down as you turned on the TV

You:"so then...Is there anything you want to talk about?"

Siv:"not really..."

You:"okay...well,he's a question. why are you here exactly?"

Siv:"What? isn't a guest allowed to come over?"

You:"Not without permission. You could've just let me know ahead of time instead of breaking into my house like a criminal.

Siv:"Well,now i'm here. Get over it or cry about it."

You:"sheesh,who pissed in your coffee?"

Siv:"...some random troll. Why do you want to know?"

You:"*Ahem* No reason.

The clock was ticking as you and siv sat down and chatted. it was kinda difficult to have a normal conversation with her since 9/10 she would reply rudely. after a few attempts you decided to ignore her,but she kept trying to get your attention. you weren't exactly phased by her insults. after working at a fast food restaurant and dealing with costumers that aren't easily satisfied,you kinda get used to getting trash talked..either because your feelings are made of iron or because you're a masochist...take your pick.

You:"*yawn* it's getting late..i'm going to sleep."

Siv:"and where am i supposed to sleep?"

You:"on the couch"

Siv:"there's no way i'm sleeping on this!"

You:"well i would've been able to arrange something if you made sure to let me know you were coming..so now you're stuck with the couch. deal with it or cry about it."

Siv groaned before laying down on the couch. you got her a blanket before heading to your room.

You:"Good night."

Siv:"just shut up and go to sleep"

you simply shrugged as you went to your room. The next day,you slowly woke up from your dreams and slowly opened your eyes. It wasn't the sunlight that woke you to...it was-

Siv:"WAKE UP,(Y/N)!!!! GET YOUR LAZY ASS OUT OF THE BED!!!"

You ended up falling out of the bed because of how loud the scream was.