"That first episode was absolutely a-meow-zing!~ 

Cat was completely satisfied as she hummed a melody from the opening song. She had a great singing voice.

"I know! I hate how it ended on a cliffhanger."

"Fufu, have patience little one~ We shall find out who Princess Meow chooses as her Paw-tner in three months~"

"What are you planning to do in the meantime?"

"Have an ultra-special Season 1 to 5 marathon with my Patreons!~" She revealed a wide grin, having already put some thoughts into her plan. "I bet you Ting can't wait that long."

I glanced at the CEO walking beside me, face in deep reflection. Like Cat mentioned, Ting was still mesmerized by the special premiere. This was understandable as her favorite character made a badass entrance that had the entire floor in cheering applauses.

Of course, Ting was amongst the few who clapped the loudest. 

I still can't believe she is such a fangirl. 

It's hard to imagine a CEO being this cute.

I felt excited at the huge increase in production value, new art as well as a juicy plot. Above all, the director had finally given the audience what they truly wanted this season: Who will be best boy and best girl?

The three of us walked out of the theater with free boba milk tea we received inside. It was amazing to instantly skip the two-hour line and sit in the front row with comfy recliner couches. We were even invited to the exclusive panel at the end, in which the voice actors showed up as a surprise!

This must be the divine power of the golden VIP tickets.

I remember Ting widening her eyes and trembling in joy. She even leaked a few adorable squeaks here and there, which was a pleasure to hear.

I'm glad Ting's enjoying the event.

But it's hard to imagine she won't have a fun time meeting up with Cat.

I wonder if Ting wanted me to come for any particular reason.

"I'm so hecking happy my babe made an appearance," Cat giggled happily to herself. "Priestess Nyan will become the best catgirl of this season. Oooooh, I can't wait for her to transform into Enchantress!"

"I bet she will."

"So who's your favorite character, Cheng?"

"Nya!" 

I instantly replied to Cat, beaming proudly at my number one bias. There were no other male characters that I feel most connected with. Almost everything about him spoke to how I wanted to act with my future wife.

"Oh, you mean Princess Meow's slave?" she grinned widely.

WAIT. 

WHAT DID SHE JUST SAY ABOUT MY FAVORITE CHARACTER?!

I glanced at Cat straight in the eye, for having the nerves to say such a statement. This girl really said whatever was on her mind.

"He's the only Paw-tner who still believes in Princess Meow's vision. Imagine having someone who supports you unconditionally, no matter what your flaws are. God, he's such an amazing character. How can you call him a slave?"