『 Disclaimer 』

— BASED ON A TRUE STORY —

Thank you, ____.

For supporting me through the ups and downs during those two very special months. Although the times were short, they were absolutely precious. The experiences we shared together were truly indescribable. I appreciated everything you did for me and will always cherish those happy memories, no matter where we go in life.

Above all, thank you for encouraging me to write this.

有缘千里来相会,无缘对面不相逢

♦ ♦ ♦

After several years of deep reflection, I have tried to recreate events, locales, and conversations to the best of my memories. Although some conversations were not exactly word-for-word and there are many fictional instances, I have retold them in a way that evoked similar feelings and meanings to those moments I once felt.

In order to maintain anonymity and protect privacy, I changed most of the identifying information and details such as names, gender, physical properties, occupations, places of residence, and so on.

I decided to add photographs in each chapter, as special markers for my own reminiscence.

This is a personal story dedicated to our summertime love story.

A tale of two who crossed paths, but were never meant to be together.

♦ ♦ ♦

既然幻想讓你達不到夢想的彼岸,那麽取而代之,去撰寫一篇妳完成夢想的傳奇吧

2017, 106. TTT, TMU. 0602, 0807.

Thank you for being my summertime soulmate ❣