Chapter Fifteen: Day Off

Hey Readers! I just want to thank you all for getting me to 4.25K. It means a lot to me that you enjoy reading my fanfiction and bearing with my random updating schedule. Anyways, I really wanted to dedicate this chapter to and , I really appreciated the comments in the last chapter and thought you two deserved a dedication. I hope everyone enjoys this chapter. And I promise that Rolu moments will be coming in later chapters. Thanks again!

"Again." Aelia announced from the outskirts of the training grounds. I tilted my head up and looked at the ebony women standing a couple yards away from me. I let out a shaky sigh, and dropped my head back down.

I placed my hands on my knees and hunched over catching my breath before we started the next practice session. I took several more breathes then pulled myself up to look at Aelia and my two spirits flanking her sides. I quickly swiped some stray hairs that released from my ponytail away from my face, then wiped the sweat that accumulated on my brow.

"I'm ready," I stated, resuming my fighting stance. Legs apart, fist blocking my face.

"Begin," Aelia decreed. The two spirits quickly jumped into action propelling themselves forward with their fist clenched. Loki was the first one to engage with me. He swung his right fist at my face. I shifted my weight to my left leg to duck. I responded with a blow to his lower abdomen, sending him stumbling back.

The air began to change around me as Capricorn advanced from behind. Shit. He made contact with my body causing me to fly forward. I recovered mid-flight and landed on my feet facing the two spirits again.

"Always watch your back, Lucy," Aelia instructed from the sideline. I groaned then stood up again ready for the next attack. Again they advanced towards me with incredible speed. My eyes tried to keep up with their insane speed, but they disappeared in front of me. I darted my eyes around to locate them.

"Don't always rely on your sight," Aelia instructed. I closed my eyes and listened. I could hear the movement of water from the waterfall, then the change in wind speed along with the swaying of the leaves and grass. Then I heard their distinctive movements.

Loki's cat-like movements were heard on my left while Capricorn's raging stomps where on my right. They were close. I released a breath then jumped up. Using Capricorn's height, I kicked my foot off his chest pushing him down. I used that momentum to deliver a sharp punch to Loki's face. He was sent to the ground, while I landed in a crouching position between them.

"Beautifully executed Lucy, using their weight and height against them is a great idea," my instructor complimented. "One last time but Taurus will be added to the mix."

I blinked. Aelia proceeded to snap her fingers making the bull appear beside her. She gave him the signal. He drew his axe out from behind him and charged towards me. In no time he was in front of me swinging his axe.

I jerked back. The deadly slash meant for my face whizzed past me in a blur. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw that Loki and Capricorn had recovered from before. An orange covered fist came from behind. Quickly, I sidestepped missing his attack, Loki was sent crashing into Taurus. Capricorn lunged from my left side again. I grabbed ahold of his arm and threw him at the other two spirits.

"Never lose sight of the others." I retreated from the cluster of spirits standing together. I analyzed my opponents. Three against one. Loki and Capricorn were flanked on either side of the bull who was wielding his axe.