liam dunbar ♞ falling hard (ft. theo raeken) part three

PART THREE

(longer part than usual. loosely based on finale, but not exactly like it)

Two weeks. Two weeks since you've spoken to Liam.

You've seen Theo almost everyday. He comes by Scott's to check up on you. When you tell him to leave, he only stays longer. Like right now.

"Theo, please go."

"No, I'm good sweetheart." Theo said, looking at picture frames on your wall. When he said sweetheart, your heart skipped a beat. Theo heard it. "I heard that."

"Heard what?"

"Your heart skip a beat."

"It did not."

"Y/N. Stop denying it."

"Denying what?"

"You like me." Theo stated.

"I tolerate you." You simply replied.

"Bull." Theo said, stepping closer to you. You sat down on your bed. Theo sat down next to you. "I'm right and you know it."

"No, you aren't."

"Oh yes, I am."

"Okay, fine! There's no sense in lying to a werewolf."

"Ha, see? Wasn't that hard."

"Theo, I think about you all the time, it's freaking annoying."

"Wow, your heart didn't stutter at all."

"Yeah, and you know why?"

"Because you're in love with me?"

"No, because banshee's are really good liars." You said, smirking. You walked out of your room and went downstairs.

You didn't hear Theo follow you, so you assumed you were alone.

"Thank god he couldn't tell I was lying." You said while opening the fridge.

"Ha! I knew you were lying!" You jumped when you heard Theo's voice. You turned around and he was smiling like crazy.

"Dammit Raeken! Don't just sneak up on someone like that." Theo walked over to you and you backed up, but into the counter. "I thought I was alone."

"You weren't." His lips were getting closer to yours.

"Your lips are getting really close to mine." You stated.

"I know." Theo said before he put his lips on yours. His arms went around your waist as he lifted you up on the counter. You wrapped your legs around his waist and your arms around his neck. You ran your hands through his hair as he began kissing your collarbone, then went back to your lips.

You eventually broke away, completely out of breath.

"Right... well... I'm not sure how we ended up kissing." You said. Theo just laughed. "I don't think I've ever seen you smile this much."

"What can I say Y/N Lahey, you do things to me."

"There's something I need to tell you." You said to Theo.

"What?"

"I think I'm in love with you and I'm terrified."

"It's a good thing I'm in love with you too then." Theo said then placed his lips on yours once again.

—-

Liam was busy ranting to Scott and the pack about how Theo is ruining everyone's lives.

"Can't we just give him to the hunters as an offering or something?" Liam asked.