theo raeken | what if

theo raeken imagine, requested by: teenriververse

Your worst nightmare came true when the test said positive. What were you going to do?

"Y/N?" You heard your boyfriend, Theo, yell from downstairs. 

You knew he could hear you crying, and most likely sense another heartbeat in the room. He lightly knocked on the door, then opened it. 

"Baby? Are you okay?" You didn't say anything. You just handed him the test.

"Theo, what's going to happen? What is everyone going to think?" You started crying more at the thought.

"Everything will be okay, I promise."

"What if the pack kicks me out?! What if my parents kick me out?!" You started panicking.

"They won't, baby. They won't. And if they were too, you have me. We can live together. I'm not leaving you or this baby." He told you. 

Theo sat down beside you, picked you up, and placed you in his lap. He just held you, telling you everything would be okay.

 "I love you."

"I love you too." You whispered. 

"Y/N look at me." You picked your head up and looked at Theo. Seeing you so sad made Theo want to cry. You heard his heartbeat rise, and you held him close.

"Don't you be getting all soft on me Raeken." You said to him.

"I just don't like seeing you like this. It breaks my heart."

"You're the one that got me pregnant." You joked in-between cries. You both laughed lightly. 

"So I'm taking the blame for this?" Theo added. You laughed more.

"Duh."

"Even an emotional wreck you're still a firecracker." You just laughed at his comment and held him tighter. 

Even with this life-changing thing, nothing would ever change with Theo. He loves you more than anything, no matter what, and you know that.

----

kinda short, but i hope you liked it !!

make sure y'all vote !!