liam dunbar ♞ addicting

Requested by: fanficscrayon

You and Liam had a close relationship. You did everything together, and it was rare when you fought. He told you to stay out of things so you could stay safe, but you never listened. Right now was one of those moments. Liam told you not to help him at the hospital against the hunters, but you went any-way.

"Y/N, I told you not to come!" Liam whisper shouted at you.

"And I said 'screw off I'm going no matter what.'"

Suddenly, one of the hospital 'patients' lifted a gun at you two. Liam threw him out of the room and you both walked out after. Hunters were lined up waiting.

"I got this one." Gabe. "Go and run Liam and Y/N, it'll be more fun that way." You and Liam were backing up, and suddenly the elevator door opened and you two were pulled inside just as shots were fired.

"Theo!"

"What the hell are you doing here?" Liam questioned.

"I was just wondering the same thing." Theo replied.

"We have to get back out there and take them down." You said.

"I'm not dying for him." Theo stated.

"I'm not dying for you either." Liam stopped and looked at you. "But I would die for you."

"And I would die for you, but let's hope it doesn't get to that."

"So are we going out there and fighting?"

"Yeah."

You opened the elevator door and charged at the hunters. There were three, yet you weren't evenly matched. You, Liam, and Theo took them down without a problem. And suddenly you were met with Gabe. He looked at Liam and raised his gun. As he started shooting, you jumped in front of Liam, getting shot multiple times.

"Y/N!" Liam was immediately at your side. "No, no. What's wrong with you? Why did you do that?"

"I wasn't... going to let you die..."

"Please don't die."

"I won't." You blacked out after you said that. Theo had taken out Gabe and the other hunter standing. Liam lifted you up and was about to leave when Theo stopped him.

"Where are you going?"

"Taking her home."

—-

Liam put you down on your bed and sat next to you. He grabbed your hand and started taking your pain. It was hurting him, but he didn't care. He needed to heal you. You started stirring, and your eyes slowly opened.

"Y/N?"

"Liam."

"Thank god you're okay."

"I told you." You started sitting up.

"Don't sit up." Liam told you.

"Not even to kiss you?"

"Okay, you can do that." You slowly sat up because there was still a lot of pain. You placed your lips on Liam's, and the pain started to fade.

Liam cupped your cheeks and you put your hands on his waist. You broke apart.

"You're addicting." Liam said, smiling.

"I love you Dunbar."

"I love you too Y/L/N."

"Wanna keep healing me?" You questioned, slightly smirking.

"Oh, of course."

---

If you requested an imagine, please be patient. I have A LOT to write. Hope you understand. They  will hopefully be posted soon.