》bound

"Untie me this instant you insolent little wench." To say that Loki was angry would have been an understatement; a drastic understatement, he was infuriated, filled to the brim with rage. But given his position he was in no place to make demands. Astrild rocked back on her heels, taking in the rarity before her very eyes that came by her own hands.

There, splayed out before her, was Loki in all his glory. Arms spread and bound to the corner posts of the large bed with ropes that deflected each of his attempts to use magic to escape. It was a simple enchantment that Astrild had perfected years ago, learned while serving as Eir's apprentice. With no slack each tug and pull emphasized the straining veins in his neck, the flesh there milky in appearance and smooth as the marble in the throne room. His chest heaved with exertion, the pale and tones muscles of his abdomen twitching with each vain attempt to free himself.

Astrild clicked her tongue against the roof of her mouth in mockery, yet she admired the lithe body before her, tied down and completely at her mercy. "What's wrong Loki? Don't you want a taste of your own medicine?"

He curved his lips into a domineering sneer, even from his submissive standpoint at the given situation. "You will not enjoy the punishment I will concoct for you after being freed dear Astrild."

"I may, I may not; but then again you may very well enjoy this, my darling prince." She quipped back, mentally noting that his punishments in the past weren't necessarily punishment at all. Tauntingly Astrild crawled up his body; straddling his waist and leaning down in a way that put her breasts on display should he glance down.

The dark prince had always caught Astrild's eye; clothed, he seemed agile and graceful, but she could always sense his strength. Unclothed though, there was no denying it. The flat planes of his chest moved with each breath, as did the muscles in his abdomen, those she could feel faintly pressed against her thighs.

The heat of undeniable arousal began to pool in the depths of her stomach, and more noticeable between her legs. Astrild ran her fingertips over the muscles on either side of his neck, following the ridges and valleys over his deltoids, under to his biceps, and up again as she passed over the crease of his elbows. She lightly squeezed his forearms, the muscles there flexing in reaction. Spreading her fingers over his chest and feeling his involuntary shudder that was a result from her touch spurred her actions further.

Sliding back down she nestled herself between his legs, teasingly tracing the faint line of dark hair that trailed down from his belly button to below the band of his leather breeches. "Astrild, you know not what your actions will unleas-" His words were lost when she placed feather light kisses to his aching cock through the leather. A triumphant and arrogant confidence washed over her.

Taking the opportunity to proceed further she began unlacing the fly of his breeches, one string at a time, until they were all the way undone; his erect cock at attention as she pushed his pants all the way down his resilient legs and off to the floor before quickly returning to her position between his legs; his lusty eyes darkened even further and focused on nothing else except his sweet Astrild.

Her movements were fluid, and oozed experience; unhurriedly Astrild stroked him at something that could have been described as a torturously slow pace. Leaning down she brushed the tip of his member with her lips once and then twice and immediately looked up to see his reaction. His jaw was taut, no doubt there his teeth were gritting together and the gaze that met hers was full of frustration, longing but even with those layers if she didn't know any better it would have been plausible to say that Loki was getting off on being subjugated.

She circled the head of his cock with the tip of her tongue, hands caressing his thighs while she slowly inched down his length, progressing from lighter licks to harder and deeper ones, memorizing each vein and ridge with her tongue. Loki's composure slowly faded with his cock in her warm mouth, his moans were no longer suppressed but were voiced clearly.