》a good guess

You crept into the kitchen, finding it surprisingly empty and went straight for a cup of coffee that someone, Steve you suspected, had put on earlier

You crept into the kitchen, finding it surprisingly empty and went straight for a cup of coffee that someone, Steve you suspected, had put on earlier. Grabbing a mug from the dishwasher, you filled it with the lukewarm bitter liquid and added a splash of milk and dash of sugar.

"You going to tell me who gave you that gigantic hickey?" You jumped out of your skin at the sudden appearance of Natasha, or maybe she had been there the whole time. The redhead was leaning against the counter, nursing a cup of hot tea. Your eyes widened when her question finally registered and you swore under your breath.

Sure enough, on your shoulder, exposed by the tank top, was a purple welt, rimmed with the indentations of teeth. You groaned and silently reminded yourself to punch Loki the next time you saw him. "Wait," the assassin said, smirking into the porcelain cup, "I think I can guess who did it."

I'm the king of everything and oh, my tongue is a weapon...

His lips were at your throat, leaving harsh kisses and soft bites. You rolled your neck to the side, granting him full access to the tender flesh. "You're an asshole, Loki." He smirked and slid his hand beneath the hem of your shirt, giving your breast a hard squeeze.

"Oh darling," he chuckled, " you can do better than that." True, you had called Loki far more colorful names in the past, but right now, asshole was the only one you could think of, but maybe that was because his fingers were toying with you.

You had a report to finish for Stark, a paper to review for Bruce, and the last half of your doctoral dissertation to write still and before the God of Mischief had so rudely interrupted you, you had been making significant progress.

You rolled your hips upward, trying to push off his weight, but the attempt is in vain and you felt the length of his hard cock pressing against your hip. "Fuck off," you muttered, though it sounded unconvincing with the breathless moan that left your lips a second afterward.

He closed the laptop that had been resting on your side on the bed and pushed it aside. "I'd much rather fuck you, though," he almost whined. You sighed when he pressed his lips against yours. Your heartbeat raced, and you sighed into his mouth, bringing your hands to run up his chest, the lithe muscles twitching beneath your fingertips. His mouth never left yours, hungrily nipping at your lips as he pushed a knee between your legs, moving your thighs apart.

You couldn't be entirely sure if you undressed each other, or Loki had just used his magic, but right now you cared little about that since his head was buried between your thighs.

His tongue was eager, circling your clit in an almost torturing pace, licking over your entrance to lap up your juices and then sucking the sensitive bundle of nerves between his lips. Repeating the process over and over, holding you on the edge but never letting you fall. "I hate you," you gasped, writhing beneath his touch, hands fisted in his soft inky locks.

"Of course you do," he chuckled and slid two of his fingers within your warmth. "Stop your teasing and fuck me," you demanded, pulling hard on his hair. He curled his fingers upward again and gave one final, lengthy suck to your engorged clit.

He crawled up your body, licking his lips with a devilish grin, "Since you asked so nicely." You used your grip in his hair to pull his head down to yours, something resembling a sob escaping your throat as your mouth met his. He kissed you thoroughly, then dropped his face to your shoulder, biting into your skin as he fully sheathed himself inside of you. He stilled for a moment, allowing you to adjust to his size as your chests heaved together.

When it became too much, you squirmed underneath him, your body begging him to move. "Fuck," Loki groaned into your shoulder when you clenched your walls around him, his muscles tensing up when you repeated the action.

"Language," you whispered, half laughing as your hands slipped from his hair down to his back and shoulders. He rolled his eyes and punctuated the motion with a sharp thrust of his hips. Your fingernails dug deep into his shoulder blades at the suddenness. Loki inhaled sharply and pulled back, his eyes were dark and frantic. You wrapped your legs around his waist as he slowly fucked you, rocking himself until he was fully in you.

"Loki," you whimpered when he readjusted your legs higher on his lips, each of this thrusts deeper and harder than the last. Your nails slipped down his back as a silent throe came from your lips. He picked up his pace, snaking a hand down to caress your throbbing clit; a wave of fire washed over you, your body shaking and shuddering beneath him. His rhythm wavered then, and he cried out as he buried himself deep inside you.

"Do you still hate me?" he asked, out of breath, with arms shaking to support all of his weight.

You bit down on your lip, "just a little." He huffed and rolled off you, but you pounced on him, straddling his hips with a cheeky smile, "nothing another orgasm can't solve."

Loki laughed, his green eyes sparkling with unspoken depravities. "I do believe that you'll love me by the morning, then."

...and if you wanna go to heaven you should fuck me tonight.

Before Natasha could even give her first guess, Loki stumbled into the kitchen too. His dark hair, just brushing against his shoulders, was a mess. The god forewent a shirt and the black lounge pants were slung low around his hips. It was when Natasha caught sight of his bare back that a bright blush rushed to your cheeks. Loki's back was littered with long, pinkish scratches and small, bloody, half-moon indentions at his shoulder blades.