》to break a king

Sigyn had only just mastered a charm of invisibility, centuries of trial and error that always ended complete and utter failure, but she had done it. With ample concentration and time she stood before a mirror and in place of her reflection was nothing, with a deep breath she let down the charm and spoke the words once more only to prove that she had indeed succeeded at the higher level casting. A small but predatory smile crept across Sigyn's rosy lips as she pondered the many ways that she could get back at her mischievous prince now that she could remain hidden in the shadows.

The positively scandalous idea that forms is enough to make her blush just thinking about it, and the consequences that it could mean she would face afterwards now that he sat on the throne as King. Loki's melodic voice carried through the halls as he settled domestic disputes between what sounded to be peasants in the kingdom.

"Is this why you come to me today? Because his goat ate one apple from your harvest?" He was annoyed, Sigyn could tell that much by the condescending tone in his voice that ridiculed such a pathetic squabble. The voices bickered back and forth, insulting one another in a way that was quite comical. The large doors leading into the throne room had been left open and the petty backbiting continued. Sigyn pressed herself flush against the wall around the corner from the doors and whispered the charm yet another time. "Fela sem þarf ekki hægt að sjá."

Sigyn strolled into the vast and imposing room unnoticed by the Einherjar posted as sentries, unnoticed by the commoners who pointed fingers and insulted one another, but most importantly she went unnoticed by Loki. He was sitting on the throne atop the golden dais, legs splayed wide, eyes glazed over as he stared blankly at the two beefy men (who were covered in grime and frankly smelled worse than a horse's ass). She could easily see by the look on his face that his thoughts were anywhere but the scene before him. Cautiously Sigyn descended the stairs and slid to the backside of the throne, leaning forward just so her breath could not be felt tickling his pale neck.

"Oh my love, have I ever told you how I love it when you sit like that?" She murmured, it was an honest statement, but the low tone of voice laced her words with gravelly need. Drawing back as soon as his body tensed Sigyn bit her tongue to stifle the small amount of laughter and pride that swelled inside her at being able to take him by surprise for the first time in what seemed to be a millennia. A wave of boldness washed over Sigyn as she leant down closer the second time, allowing her breath to hit his neck, setting every small hair at attention.

"Loookkkiii," She drew out his name, smiling at the way his name tasted as it rolled off her tongue, yet he did not break his steady and indifferent stare from the two men arguing before him. "Since you cannot see me right now you'll never know what I'm wearing or if I'm wearing anything at all."

Sigyn admired the way he could keep his composure but for once she just wanted to see him break, to clear the room and take her right then and there, hard and merciless. Pursing her lips she thought about her next move, if words shan't break him perhaps actions will. Tenderly she rested her hands on his shoulders, which were tense from stress under her warm palms, her lips meet the cool skin at the junction of his neck and jaw; languidly she moved up until she reached his earlobe where she nipped at it in hopes to break his gaze.

Loki sighed as Sigyn pulled back once more; still mediating the argument and the terms of compromise, but Sigyn saw the restraint as his jaw clenched. He was struggling to maintain the kingly composure as the leather of his breeches grew more constricting at his crotch; the bulge hidden beneath the flap of his jerkin but with much more teasing his arousal would undoubtedly become evident.

Precariously balancing herself on the back of the throne, Sigyn maneuvered the skirts of her robes up until her fingers hooked around the band of her panties and promptly she drug them down her legs and stepped out of them. She was almost certain that this would cause him to snap, it was Loki's favorite pair for her to wear, the black lacey pair looked more like a scrap of fabric than undergarments as her mother would say. Once more Sigyn bent down; taking great care to be sure the mumbling peasants did not see it when she slipped her dampened panties into Loki's hand, curling his fingers around the thin piece of fabric, allowing her hands to trail slowly up his body, while her bosom pressed into the back of his neck.