12. You two fight and break up part 2/2:

Bill:

You were still crying and trying to catch your breathe. Your left eye was hurting more from tearing up and digging your eyes in your knees. You wipe away your tears and you just sit there sighing looking around. A wave of wind pushed past you making you shiver. You were cold and you needed someone to cuddle you to keep you warm. It's too late now because you just broke up with Bill. Bill was right... You didn't know what it was like to loose someone you love. But right now it was happening. You lost Bill... You wanted him back... You started crying burying your face in your legs again.

"Y/N I'm sorry." You hear a familiar voice say. You stopped crying hearing that beautiful voice. You look up and see him. Bill...
"What are you doing here?" You ask in a cracking voice looking down.
"I just wanted to apologize..." he says sadly.
"F-For yelling at you..." You look up at him in shock.
"If you just want to be friends that's fine..." He says sighing. You hesitated to speak but you let him go first.
"It's just that I... I miss my brother and he was my best friend... Losing him is just l-like loosing a part of your heart." He sobs.
"No I understand now..." you say sadly. He looks at you and sits next to you on the dirt.
"I just lost you. And I actually understand now..." You sigh.
"Y/N... I'm sorry..." Bill says holding your hand lightly. You look at your hand and your fingers are intertwining with his. You lock your fingers together with his fingers and look at him. Your face was inches away from each other and you did what you wanted to do. You lean forward and kiss him. You two make out for a little bit and you pull away and Bill comes up for air (not like violently gasping for it). He looks at you in shock.
"I accept your apology." You say smiling. He hugs you tightly and you two walk together back to your house.

Ben:

You run inside your house and throw yourself on the bed starting to cry. You already missed Ben but you also wanted him gone. How could he do this to you?! You were crying your eyes out for half an hour and you hear a familiar voice.

"Hey Y/N?" It wasn't Ben. You turn around and see Bill.
"Hey... What's up?" You ask sadly.
"I'm so sorry about what happened." He says frowning. He sits next to you on the bed and you shake your head.
"No it's okay..." you sigh. You two talk for another half an hour and it starts to get dark.

"U-Um... Y/N?"
"Yeah?"
"I want to show you something." He says grabbing your hand. You two get out your window and he walks you to an unfamiliar place. It was where the lake was but it was in an area that you and the Losers club haven't been to before. There was a beautiful tree that had lots of shade for maybe like 10 people to fit on there. Maybe one day you can chill with the Losers Club there and there was some bushes with berries and flowers on them. All of a sudden, lights on the tree turned on. It was those yellow Christmas lights that was all over the leaves and the trunk of the tree. It almost looked like little stars. There was also a colorful quilt laid down on the dirt and there were rose pedals, lit candles and food on there. Bill was right behind you and he slowly and walked away as quietly as he could.

"Hey Bill. What is-" you turn around and you see he's not there anymore. You get closer to the quilt and you see a bottle with a note in it. You take the wooden cap off and unroll the paper. It was a note to you. It said:

I love you Y/N. Please forgive me.

"I'm sorry." You hear a familiar voice. It wasn't Bill this time. You turn around and see Ben. You were tearing up. He did all of this for you in an hour!

"B-Ben! I-I-"
"Y/N I'm so sorry. Will you forgive me please?" He asks you holding your hand.
"Yes!" You hug him and you kiss him. You pull away laughing to have him back. You two have dinner on the quilt watching the sunset together.