33. Bill saves you from the Bowers Gang:

"Someone help!!!" You scream out trying to break free from Henry's grip on your arms. His friends were right behind him laughing making sure you wouldn't go anywhere. You were trapped against the fence of the Neibolt house and you didn't like it in there. You've actually been in there with the Losers trying to look for your boyfriend Bill's little brother Georgie and it was a nightmare. You start crying in fear. You had no idea what Henry and his friends were going to do to you.

"L-Leave her alone Bowers!!!" You hear Bill yell at him. You look at him and start crying more but in happiness knowing that your hero was coming to save you. Henry froze stopping what he was doing but his hands were still gripping your arms tightly. But that changed. He let go of you but his other friends blocked you from getting away. Henry was looking at Bill dead in the eyes. Then you had a bad feeling for some reason.

"If you want your pathetic girlfriend back, then you have no other choice but to get through me." Henry said in a deep voice.
"Bill!!! Just go!!" You scream. The boys grab your arms and throw you to the ground. That was when Bill lost it. He angrily stomped towards Henry and they start fighting. Henry was punching Bill in the face and stomach making him weak falling to the ground.

"Bill no!!" You cry out. Patrick covered your mouth harshly with his hand to keep you from screaming. You were trying to but they were muffled and now you could barley breathe. Bill looks up slowly and sees you trapped. Henry was in front of him breathing heavily.

"Awww!! Does B-B-B-Billy give up? You're gonna say goodbye to your stupid girlfriend?" He asked him in a whiny voice. What a jerk you thought. You were always trying to get out but unfortunately all the boys around you were too strong.

"I never give up." He says in a serious voice. He didn't stutter!!! He was really being sincere. Right after he said that, he quickly got up and started fighting Henry again but Bill winning this time. Bill was now more powerful. He really did care about you. You hated that Bill was fighting him but you knew that Henry deserved it. Bill finally kicks him to the ground and runs to you. The boys let you go and you decide to join Bill. You get up and you and Bill fight them together. There was so much punching but they would not give up. You find a wooden stick and managed to reach for it. You hit every bully until they ran away. You and Bill were out of breathe looking down at the dirt. You look at Bill shocked that he saved you. You had to help him a little bit but he did most of the work.

"Bill you didn't have to do that." You say moving closer to him.
"But Y/N I did that b-b-because I love you." He said looking into your eyes. You were about to say something but he interrupted you.
"I would do anything for you." He says not stuttering again. You smile and hug him tightly.
"Thank you."