13. He holds your hand for the first time:

Bill:

"Ahhhhh!!! Bill help!!!" You scream. Pennywise had you trapped with him alone and he almost bit your whole neck but you pushed him away. He didn't bite your neck but his sharp teeth cut your neck when you pushed him away. Your neck wasn't bleeding too much which was a good sign. You were running away from him and you were trying to find Bill. You tripped and fell starting to cry. You heard Pennywise but you didn't know where he was.

"Y/N!" You hear Bill say. You quickly look up at the direction of his voice and it was across the room. Bill was waving to you and the door was open showing light from outside. Inside the room was very dark so that's why you tripped and couldn't find Pennywise.

"Come on!" He says motioning you over. You get up and run to him. Bill slams the door shut and you two run away with the Losers Club that was waiting outside nervously for you.

Later all of you get to a spot and you guys start panting exhausted from all the running.

"Oh my god..." you breathe out about to fall on the ground.
"Holy fuck..." you hear Richie say thinking he was scared.
"S-Shit Y/N!!" You hear Bill say next to you. You look up at him and he isn't looking at you exactly. There was fear in his eyes and they were looking directly at your cut neck. It was bleeding more from the running which made your blood pump faster.
"W-What happened to your neck?" Bill asks you concerned.
"It was about to bite into my neck but I pushed him away so his sharp teeth must've cut me when I pushed him away." You say.
"Oh my gosh." Bill says trying to look for something to stop the bleeding.
"Here! I got a towel!" Beverly says giving it to Bill. Then that's when everything fades away...

Later you open your eyes and see Bill sitting there in tears and he finally sees you awake.
"H-Hi Y/N." he says trying not to break down.
"Where am I?" You asked him.
"Y/N y-you're in the hospital. You passed out and the d-doctor is going to help your neck." He says to you gently. "Where is everybody?" You ask.
"Oh they're in the waiting room. They'll come out soon." You nodded and look down a little and slightly widen your eyes realizing that Bill was holding your hand rubbing his thumb over your knuckles.
"I-I love you Y/N." he says softly smiling. His kisses you on the cheek and you blush smiling softly back at him.
"I love you t-too Bill." You say quietly.

Richie:

You get to your locker in the morning and you hear a familiar voice behind you.

"Hey babe!" Richie says running up to you. He wraps his arms around you as you're getting you're stuff out.
"Hey!" You say happily. Richie would always make you feel better in the morning except if he was absent in school. You walk with him and you drop off your stuff in your classroom.
"Hey let's go and see the Losers." Richie smiles. You nodded and follow him. Then you feel something travel down your arm. You look down and see Richie's hand holding yours. You look at him with wide eyes blushing madly.

"What?" He asks you chuckling.
"Nothing..." you giggle. You two continue walking holding your hands finding your friends.

Eddie:

There was an assembly going on for the last day of school. You find Eddie and sit next to him on the bleachers. There was a talent show, science teachers did some presentations on how to make a cool scientific experiment, there were contests, etc... You were enjoying the show and you hear Eddie breathing heavily next to you.

"You okay?" You ask him slightly concerned.
"Yeah I'll be fine." He breathes out. You nodded and tried to stay calm knowing it freaks you out when he's like this. You then feel a grip on your hand and you hear Eddie having trouble breathing. You look at him and he's using his inhaler. You didn't want to get a teacher because you knew if he would be fine unless if he had an asthma attack. You look down and you see he's holding your hand making you blush lightly.
"Eddie what's up with you?" You ask chuckling. He softly laughs back still trying to stay calm.
"I just..." he looks down at your hand that's holding his and you smile brightly knowing what was wrong.
"I've been waiting to do that for a long time." He nervously says.
"Why didn't you do it when you wanted to?" You ask him.
"I was nervous." He says chuckling.
"No! Don't be! I wouldn't reject you on that." You smile. He smiles back and gives you a peck on the lips. The last day of school for you two was fun.

Stanley:

"Hey Y/N do you want to do you want to do something after school?" Stanley asks you as you two are walking to class.
"Yeah sure! What should we do?" You ask him.
"Ummm... We'll both think about it. Meet me near the bikes in front of the school!" He says. You smile nodding.
"Okay!" You head in class and your reading a book when it's independent reading time. You could barely focus on what was happening in the book because you were so excited to hang out with your boyfriend today. You had 30 minutes left until school is over today but you wanted to just skip the 30 minutes. You were that excited.

Finally the bell rings and you rush out of the classroom. You get to your locker and get your backpack and put your binder and book in you backpack. You close your locker and zip your backpack closed. You run outside the building and see Stanley standing next to the bikes. He sees you and smiles.

"Hey!" You say happily. You hug him tightly and he kisses your cheek as you two are still hugging.
"Is it okay if we can go to the lake with the Losers?" He asks you. You thought you were going to hang out with him alone but that didn't bother you one bit.
"Yeah sure!" You say more excited knowing your best friends would hang out too.
"Do they know?" You ask him.
"Ummm... Everyone but Richie... I couldn't find him." He says chuckling.
"Nah it's okay he'll find us." You say laughing. All the rest of the Losers except Richie meet you guys at your planned spot and Richie sees all of you in a crowd.
"Hey! What's going on?" Richie says.
"Richie I tried to find you. We're wondering if you would like to come to the lake with us?" Stanley asks him making Richie laugh.
"I thought y'all were gonna prank me!" Richie says still cracking up.
"Yes. We were planning to take all your clothes." You laugh.
"Oh you wouldn't." Richie says sarcastically.
"We would." Eddie says sassily. You all laugh and Richie hugs Eddie.
"Alright let's go." Beverly says wrapping things up. You all leave on your bikes and get to the lake.

Later you all are swimming having tons of fun. Stanley gets behind you and hugs you in the water.
"Ahhh! Stop! You're gonna drown me!" You laugh.
"Then let's get out." He says with a chuckle. You two get out and walk on the sand on the side of the water.
"Do you mind if I hold you hand?" He asks you gently. You look up at him and you smile.
"No I don't mind." You say simply giggling. He locks your fingers with him and rests his head on top of yours.
"Awwwww I ship them!!" You hear Richie yell far from behind you and Stan. You look back and you see Richie and the rest of the losers laughing. You giggle and give Stanley a kiss.

Mike:

You were in the sewers with Mike and the Losers Club and you were nervous. Pennywise could come out any minute now. It was also so dark you could barley see anything. Good thing a few of you had flashlights. Also it was a sewer so you were stepping in dirty water that you felt like you were going to throw up. You held on to Mike's arm and he looks at you concerned.

"Mike I... I'm scared." You say almost breaking into tears.
"Y/N it's okay I got you." He says rubbing your shoulder trying to make you feel better.
"I'll protect you." He says holding onto your hand tightly. You look at him in shock. He was focused on trying to look for Pennywise and you were behind him looking at him surprised. You smile feeling a lot better. You kiss his cheek unexpectedly making him freeze. He looks back at you making you smile brightly.

"We can do it." Mike says optimistically smiling at you.

Ben:

It was lunch time and you were with your boyfriend Ben and the losers. Richie is trying to open his yogurt but it seemed that it's been super glued shut.

"I can't... Open i-" he was cut off when yogurt splattered all over his face making everybody laugh including you. Richie smirked and started throwing yogurt at all of you guys. You were laughing so hard that you were in tears. Ben was smiling at you the whole time. When you calmed down after laughing, you feel something touch you hand. You look down and see that Ben is holding it.

"You are the best person I've ever met." He says sweetly.
"Thanks Ben." You smile.
"But what about me?!" Richie jokingly whines making all of you guys laugh again.