37. You see them again! (After from the moving away chapter):

READ 26 FIRST IF YOU HAVEN'T AND THEN GO TO THIS!

Bill:

You seriously missed Bill. You couldn't stop thinking about him on the long car drive back to Derry. You talked to Bill on the phone about it and he was just as excited as you were.

After what... a million hours of driving? You and your parents arrive in Derry and stop at your grandparents house which is on where they live in the story. After putting your bags and suitcases on the guest bed you touch up your hair and makeup.

"Mom! I'm going to see Bill!!" You call out.
"Okay! Be careful out there!" She called back.
"I will!" You yell. You exit the door and start riding your bike as fast as you can to his house. His house wasn't that long of a bike ride but in a vehicle it would've been a lot faster. You finally get to the front of his house and run to the front door. You were about to knock on the door when the front door quickly swung open. And there you saw a very happy Bill.
"Y-Y/N!!!"
"Bill!" You both hug each other so tightly that you feel like your arms and ribs were about to crush into pieces. You heard Bill starting to cry in happiness. He was resting his chin on your shoulder so his mouth was slightly close to your ear. You teared up just slightly trying to keep yourself together. You pulled away and Bill didn't let you for a second until he decided to do the same. He looked at you and you could see slight shock in his face. It's been a while since you moved that your face slightly changed and Bill noticed making his heart happy. You have never seen Bill this happy before that it made you want to cry even more.

"Oh m-m-my god Y/N I-I-I-I.... I-I don't know what t-to say!" He says placing his hands on your shoulders trying to stop shaking.
"It's okay! I missed you!" You say hugging him again.
"I missed you too!" He chuckled in your shoulder. You turned your head and gave him a quick tiny peck on his cheek. He pulled his head away and kissed you. He pulls away and grabs your hand walking off the front area of his house.

"C'mon! Let's let the losers know you're here!" He says getting on his bike.
"Yay!" You giggle riding your bike with him on the way to them.

Richie:

You were driving on your own and you were about to Reach the "Derry Welcomes You" sign. You were so excited to see your best friends and of course your boyfriend Richie. You couldn't believe that you handled being yourself without Richie for a long time. You talked on the phone with him but you haven't seen him in person since you moved away. You then see the sign and...... Richie? You quickly slam on the brakes and stare at him in shock.

"Richie?!" You say starting to laugh. You both knew you were going to see each other today but him at the sign? Nope. You didn't know about that and he didn't tell you.
You unbuckle your seatbelt and open the door while he was running to your door. You both hug and start laughing. You did not expect to see him at that exact spot!
"What are you doing here?!" You ask him giggling.
"We both decided to see each other on this day." He says acting like you were weird in a joking way.
"Yeah I remember that but right there at that exact spot?! No!" You say trying not to laugh.
"I don't know. I just got really excited y'know?" He says smiling and giving you a peck on the lips. You giggle and get back in your car seat.
"Wait! I didn't think about this where do I put my bike?!" He asked.
"Oh you can just walk all the way back home." You say sarcastically.
"Or you can throw your bike in the trunk and have a ride back." You giggle.
"Gotcha!" He says picking up his bike and plopping it in your car trunk and closing it. He got in the passenger seat and gives you a smirk.
"Alright! Let's g-"
"Wait babe!" Richie says cutting you off and putting his hands in front of the steering wheel.
"What?" You ask confused.
"Why don't we have a little fun?" He asked about to unbuckle his seatbelt.
"No." You saying you being a savage self and stepping on the gas making you smirk.

Eddie:

You both were excited to reunite! But his mom wasn't. She didn't like you at all and didn't accept the relationship even though you two fought being together. You finally get to your hotel and run out the car to his house. You grab a rock and throw it at Eddie's closed window. It's a good thing that it was on the side of the house and not on the front because his mom was watching television there. Eddie looked out and once he saw you, he had the biggest smile on his face and zoomed out. He ran to you and hugged you tightly.

"Awwww did Ed's miss me?" You asked him giggling.
"YES!" He almost yelled. He pulled away and looked at you in amazement.
"Let's see the losers now before my mom sees us." He says grabbing your hand. Eddie is so strict about holding hands and touching but with you, he couldn't deny you.
"K." You chuckle. You both talk about whatever and hang out with the losers for the whole day.

Stanley:

You are on your way back to your old hometown Derry Maine and the losers knew accept for your boyfriend Stanley. You really wanted to surprise him. Stanley hasn't been acting the best since you moved so you decided to make him a lot happier and surprised to see you.

After all the driving and hotel stuff and blah blah blah, you are on your way to downtown Derry. You enter an ice cream place and you put your hood on seeing the losers enjoying their ice cream. You block your face and enter inside. You buy your favorite ice cream flavor in a cone and walk out.

"Hey Stanley Boo." You say right behind him. He quickly and abruptly turned around and his eyes widen.

"Y/N!!" He hugs you and both of your ice creams get all over you making you and the losers start laughing their heads off.
"Y/N how dare you!" He says trying to act mad and not laugh at the same time.
"Whoopsies." You giggle. You grab a napkin and wipe the ice cream off of the back of his shirt. There was his ice cream on your nose and for some reason you didn't realize that until Stanley mentioned it.
"Here let me get that for ya." He leans in and licks your nose laughing and giving you a quick peck on the lips.
"I missed you!" You say happily hugging him tightly.
"I missed you more." Stanley says chuckling.

Ben:

You finally arrived in Derry and you wanted to surprise Ben. The losers didn't know that you were coming back as well. Once you got your destination ready and your stuff was put away, you decided to surprise Ben first. You knew exactly where he would be. The Derry library. You get on your bike and you're on your way there!

You get there quickly and run inside there. Since it was a library you just had to be quiet cause library's are library's. You tip toe inside the main big room and recognize him on one of the tables. You sneak up quietly behind him and suddenly kiss him on the cheek. He turns around and smiles big hugging you quickly. You both are trying not to be too loud by laughing.
"Y/N! I didn't know that you were coming here!"
"Yeah I wanted to surprise you. And I haven't told the rest of the losers yet." You smile.
"Let's go see them now!" He says excited.
"Okay!" He puts the book back on the shelf and you guys run out to your bikes to go and see the losers.

Mike:

"Hey Mikey!" You say passing him on a bike. He was also on a bike carrying the stuff he needed to drop off. He stops so abruptly that he almost fell onto the street. You start laughing and you both get off of your bikes. You both are hugging each other tightly in the middle of the road laughing. The losers also show up happy seeing you two finally reunite.

"You guys knew about this?!" Mike asked shocked. They laughed and nodded at his question.
"I wanted to surprise you babe." You giggle. You both hug again and all of y'all get to hang out for the whole day which seemed like forever.

Sorry I haven't written on this in forever! But still I hope you guys liked this!!! :)