Wyatt Imagine for Eva:

SHORT A/N: I DON'T DO REQUESTS because it stresses me out a lot. I mean if I get tons of requests I'll stress :(. I still have been stressed with school and my senior project, my mom is still struggling with her cancer, and I have a really bad cold so I'm not in a good place right now :/ I also found out almost a week ago that my boyfriend is moving half an hour away from me which kind of makes me feel worse :(. I don't get to see my boyfriend that much because he's homeschooled and he gets a lot of homework... So anyway this imagine goes to Eva because she's been an amazing supporter of this book and my Bill Denbrough Hold On book :). This is for you Eva <3 StrangerRose

Eva walks to Wyatt's front door. This is it... She takes a deep breathe and knocks on the door. Today is Wyatt's birthday. Eva has an insane crush on Wyatt which she never told him. She feels like today is the day to tell him but she wasn't sure. What if she told him and it would ruin everything on his birthday? People have been spreading rumors about Eva crushing on Wyatt but she kept denying it even though it was true. It made her feel bad but it would embarrass her if she said anything. She's had this big crush on him ever since she met him in 1st grade. She remembered that one time they both did messy paintings together. They were being such goofballs and the kids in class would glare at them but Eva or Wyatt didn't care. She got out of her daydreaming world when the front door opened.

Wyatt showed up at the door. You feel a light blush going to my cheeks. You can remember how Wyatt looked from 1st grade and looking at him now is unbelievable.

"Hey Wyatt! Happy Birthday!" You say happily.
"Thanks." Wyatt says chuckling. You come in and see all of his friends having fun inside. You see his birthday cake and his birthday presents gathered by a corner of the room. Oh crap... You left my present for him at home.

"Shoot Wyatt! I left my birthday present for you at my house. I should go back and get-"
"No it's okay! You can give it to me whenever." He says interrupting you. He always made you feel comfortable and okay when there would be a problem around you.
"Thanks." You smile. You see Lilia, Millie, and Maddie in a group at a table. They are your best friends but Wyatt is definitely your best best.
"Hey Eva!" Lilia says happily waving you over. Maddie and Millie look up and huge smiles spread across their faces. You come over to them and start making conversation with them.

"So... When are you going to tell Wyatt?" Maddie asks you. You sigh and look at Wyatt and he's talking to Jaeden, Jack, Jeremy, and Finn.
"I think today?... I don't know." You say unsure.
"I feel like you should!" Millie says grabbing your arm for comfort.
"Really?" You ask her.
"Of course! I mean you can't keep this secret forever. And he's still single and now is your chance." Millie whispered. You laugh and nod.
"Okay I promise I'll tell him. Just not right now. I want to tell him at the perfect timing." You say. They all nod understanding.

A few hours later you all just had cake and you felt like now is the time. You shakily take a deep breathe and slowly tap on Wyatt's shoulder so softly.

"Hm?" Wyatt says turning to you.
"I have to tell you something." You say nervously. He nods.
"Do you want to go somewhere private?" He asks you quietly. Surprisingly he wasn't acting weird about this or anything. He wasn't shy and he looked comfortable and okay with everything that was happening right now.
"Yes please." You say nodding. You two sneak away from the big crowds and go to an empty hall. You guys stopped and he made good eye contact with you. He looked so adorable. His eyes were so gorgeous. It was like looking at the stars. 'But his eyes are more beautiful than the stars in the sky' you thought. Okay this is it...

"What is it you wanted to tell me Eva?" Wyatt asks her slightly concerned seeing your nervousness. You shakily take a deep breathe and look into his eyes.
"Wyatt... I... I like you..." You say quietly. Wyatt's eyes slightly widened but he didn't look too shocked.
"Huh? What?" He asks you.
"I like you Wyatt... I mean... No I... I-I... I... I love you..." You say tearing up.
"You.... Love me?" He asks you blushing hard with wider eyes. Not too big that he looked like a crazy alien.
"Yes. I'm sorry Wyatt. I've had these feelings for you ever since we were kids and went to school together. For years I kept this feeling inside and I denied rumors of being in love with you. It hurt me but I was too scared to say anything. I'm sorry Wyatt... I-" You sobbed.
"I love you too Eva." He says slowly.
"W-What?" You say shocked. He wiped away some tears off your left cheek with his thumb.
"I love you Eva. I think you're the funniest and kindest girl ever. You're so beautiful. I think your freckles are so adorable and your green eyes are gorgeous. Do you want to be official?" He asks you. He was being serious!! You nodded and hugged him tightly. You were so happy. This was the best day of your life. Probably the best birthday of his life too. You two pull away and look into each other's eyes. Then the magic happened. He leaned in and you gently feel his soft lips touch yours. You close your eyes and stayed close to him. You two weren't making out but having a long loving kiss. You pull away and smile brightly and he does the same.

"C'mon Eva. Lets go." He says grabbing your hand for the first time. You nod happily and walked out with him.

"Hey guys guess what? I'm with the best woman in the world!!" He announces in front of everyone. Everyone cheers and Lilia, Maddie, and Millie were the loudest. You laugh and look at Wyatt. You were so happy to have him in your life.

That's it!! I hope you like it Eva!! Sorry if it was bad and that it took me a while!!

-Laura <3