15. You want to commit suicide/or self harm but he stops you:

TRIGGER WARNING: Suicide and self harming!!

Bill:

You've been depressed for so long. You moved into Derry and you didn't have any friends besides everyone in the Losers Club and your boyfriend Bill. You've been bullied a lot by the Bowers Gang and other people. And Bill's little brother Georgie died recently and you just couldn't take it. You hated living with most negativity around you and you just wanted more positivity in your life. But it was like someone was saying you didn't deserve it. You start crying and lock the bathroom door. You remove every clothing item that was on you besides your bra and your underwear. You turned on the water in the sink on hot water all the way up and the same for the shower. You sat there crying waiting to be lightheaded.

Minutes later that felt like forever, you saw the tiny window and the bathroom mirror starting to fog up. Your body felt extremely hot and you rested your head against the wall smiling softly waiting for this moment. You felt your eyes shutting closed slowly and you felt yourself fading away until you hear something.

"Y/N?" You hear a familiar voice. Bill... You gasp and jump slightly. But you kept sitting there waiting to do what you wanted for a long time.
"A-Are you in there?" He asks through the door. He's banging on the door but you still don't do anything. Bill looks under the door and sees steam and you sitting there.
"Shit Y/N! Open the d-door please!!" He exclaims but you were still trying to ignore him. He pounds the door open and sees a big cloud push in front of him making him cough. He finally sees you on the floor passed out and all sweaty and red.
"G-God no!" He yells. He turns off the sink and shower and gets on his knees in front of you.
"Y-Y/N! Please wake up!" He cries out. You slowly open your eyes and see Bill in tears.
"Bill?"
"I-It's me Y/N... I'm here for you..." he says starting to cry. He hugs you but he didn't hug you for long knowing you needed cool air to cool you down. He fans you down making you sigh in relief.
"Y/N w-why would you do this?" He asks you almost crying again.
"I... You won't understand..." you sigh sadly.
"No I will! Just tell me." He says rubbing your shoulder.
"I don't know... It's too much... The bullying, the negativity, my insecurities and everything has just been hard... And doing things like this makes me feel better... You know?" You say sadly. Bill looks at you in shock mostly but you could see some sadness in his eyes.
"Y/N... I-I can't believe it..." he says with a blank expression looking down.
"Are you mad?" You ask starting to get scared.
"N-No. It's just I can't believe you think that hurting yourself makes you feel better... I love you Y/N. I can't loose my two favorite people in the world... I want you to let me know when you're upset and we can do something fun to get all the negativity off your mind. Okay?" He asks you with a smile almost about to cry again.
"Okay..." you say softly smiling back.
"You promise me you won't ignore me and do all that stuff again?" He asks you seriously.
"Yeah." You say sadly.
"Listen. Everything i-is gonna be okay. I promise." He says running his fingers through your hair.
"Thanks Bill." You say smiling and hugging him tightly. He widens his eyes not hugging you back for a second but melts into your arms and hugs you back. You never broke the promise because you didn't want to let him or any others or yourself down. :)

Richie:

You're in class sighing. You were bored, stressed and mostly depressed and felt suicidal. You raise your hand and the teacher comes up to your desk.

"Can I go to the restroom please?" You ask her nicely.
"Go ahead." She says.
"Thank you." You say softly. You get up and get the hall pass leaving your class. Tears started streaming down your face as you're walking in the empty and quiet hallway. You get in the girls bathroom and lock a stall. You start sobbing knowing that luckily there was no other girls in the restroom. You put your hand in your pocket of your denim jeans and pull out a clean razor. Your lips quiver as you pull down the sleeve of your sweater showing your old scars that were healed and fading away. One day, you felt the same way with Richie knowing. He told you to stop and you promised him. But... You were about to break that promise... Yes, you were sad a few times after that promise but you forced yourself to not do it. You hold back your sobs as you position the razor over your arm. It touched your arm and moved it across showing a fresh and new bleeding cut. You position for the next cut until you hear the door open hearing a familiar voice. You gasped and tried to stay calm.