24. 7 minutes in heaven:

SHORT A/N: This is a little smutty and this is when the boys in the losers club are older. And I'm not going to do Ben because.... sorry no. Also I feel like all of these 7 minutes in heaven imagines of when you're in the closet with them, they're really quick so don't judge me. Okay moving on hahahahaha :).

Bill:

You were sitting on your bed waiting impatiently for the losers to show up at your house. It was your birthday today and you wanted to have a birthday party and you had no other friends except for everyone in the Loser's Club. You then hear a knock on the door making you smile brightly. You quickly ran down the stairs and open the door.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N!!!" All of them cheer. They all had confetti and gifts and they all looked so happy.
"Awwww thanks!! Come in!!" You say welcoming them in. They walk in and you all have so much fun. You all had dinner and you opened gifts.

"Thank you guys so much!" You say happily.
"What should we do now?" You asked all of them. They all think and it started to get awkward until Richie broke the silence.
"Let's play 7 minutes in Heaven!!" Richie says. You sigh rolling your eyes.
"Alright." You laugh. You all get in a circle and get a glass bottle in the middle. You wanted Richie to go first since he was the one to pick the game. He spun it and the opening of the bottle landed on Eddie.
"Awwww." You laugh. Richie and Eddie look slightly embarrassed but Richie looked like he wanted to get it over with. You were giggling as you were opening the closet door for them. Eddie nervously enters inside breathing in his inhaler and Richie winks at you jokingly making you almost choke while laughing so hard. You close the door and walk away smirking at the group.

7 minutes later...

"Alright it time to get out!" You laugh once again. You run to the door and open it quickly once you get to it. You see Richie and Eddie giving each other a side hug making you awww. Eddie glared at you sarcastically and Richie is trying not to laugh.

"Alright Y/N you go first!" Richie says pointing the bottle to you. You spin it and you almost gasp seeing where the bottle landed on. It was Bill. You had a crush on him but you knew he liked Beverly. Bill had his eyes wide and pointed to himself.

"M-M-M-Me??" He asked nervously. Nobody said anything but you nodded.
"Allow me to do the honors." Richie chuckles going to the closet door. He opens it and motions you two to go in there. You look at Bill and he does to you and you sigh nervously. You two walk inside and Richie leans towards your ear.
"Do you need a condom?" He asks you snickering after. You slap his arm trying not to laugh and pretending to be upset sarcastically. Richie closes the door and you hear his footsteps walking away from the door. You look at Bill but you can barley see him.
"S-S-S-So w-what do we d-do?" He asks you nervously.
"Bill I can't... I can't see you." You say leaning into him.
"Y/N I-I'm right here." You hear him in front of you. You finally find his face and see the light hitting his face through the door. You blushed smiling shyly looking down at the floor.
"What do we do?" He asks you again. You shrug at his question.
"I don't know anything." You smile. You two sit down and you accidentally bumped into him.
"Oh! I'm sorry Bill." You say starting to feel bad.
"No i-i-it's okay Y/N." You nod and he looks into your eyes as you get closer to him. You can see him well enough since you two were in a dark closet. He leans in and starts kissing you. You kiss him back quickly placing your hands on his cheeks. He flips you over and you two are having an intense make out session. You wrap your arms around him so he could be closer to you. He starts grinding into you making both of you moan softly. He pulls away and starts panting. He starts kissing your neck making you whimper bucking your hips to his hard on.
"Bill." You moan quietly. You gripped the ends of his hair grinding into him making him groan. All of a sudden, you see a bright light in front of you and you feel bill quickly and abruptly get off of you.
"Jeez. What's going on here?" Richie asks the both of you trying not to laugh.