38. You all get back together after 27 years:

Short A/N: 1. Sorry I haven't written in this book for so long I ran out of ideas lol and 2. This is kind of a SPOILER to It Chapter 2 but it's pretty obvious but Mike calls the losers to get back to Derry and to defeat IT. I'll write how it goes and I'll seperate it a little bit to see what the boys would react idk if that makes sense sorry it doesn't but I hope y'all enjoy this anyway 😂.

y/n's POV:

     I was cleaning my new apartment and taking care of my (any pet you want) (ant pet name you want) when my phone rang. You dropped everything and stopped what you're doing except for running to your phone and looking at it. You see a random number on your screen that's calling you. You were about to decline the call but below it, it said the location. Derry, MN... You widen your eyes and pick up the phone and answer.
"H-hello?" You say nervously.
"Hey Y/N. It's Mike." A deep male voice said through the speaker of your cell phone. You widen your eyes immediately realizing who it was. It was familiar but it was a lot older.
"Hanlon??" You ask.
"Yeah." He chuckles lightly.
"Hey what's up?" You ask running your fingers through your hair.
"Do you remember when we all did the blood oath 27 years ago? It's time." He said deeply.
"Oh shit." You say feeling your stomach sink.
"You okay?" Mike asks.
"Yeah I'm fine. When are we going to meet up?" You ask.
"Tomorrow." He said simply.
"Okay. I'll be there. See ya." You say before hanging up. Oh my god... You remember you being friends with the losers especially being in love with (any member of the losers club). But for some reason you totally forgot the oath which was very important to know. You know right now though right? You run to your room and pack your stuff. You call your best friend to take care of your pet while your gone and she gladly accepts the job.

The next day:

You were meeting the losers in this Chinese restraunt in Derry that was recently made which you really got interested in very quickly. You look to the side and you see two people hugging and a person standing there watching them. Creepy... Wait a minute... Is that them??
"Wow... You two are a very cute couple... What the fuck happened to me?" The guy in the glasses asked. Holy shit.. Richie?!
"Richie?!" You were a little far and he immediately turned his head to you.
"Oh my fucking god." Richie says with wide eyes. You run to him and hug him tightly. You were best friends with Richie and you haven't seen him in actually a few years instead of 27. You've seen some of the shows he's done a few years ago but it still felt very long (if you're a Richie girl I'm sorry I'll make a Richie part and change it a little bit and same with Ben and Beverly lol). You turn your head and see the couple.
"Oh my gosh! Y/N!" The red haired woman says happily.
"Beverly?" You say happily. You both quickly hug. You also knew already that it was her too.
"Who are you?" You ask this cute man that was hugging Beverly earlier. He chuckled lightly and clapped his hands together.
"Ben." He blurts out.
"Hey!!" You say hugging him tightly.
"C'mon. The rest of the losers are probably waiting inside." You say walking towards the front door.
"Hello guys! How many are we having tonight?" The employee happily asks.
"Um. We're meeting up with a few people I think. They're probably already here." You trail off.
"Oh right this way! For Hanlon?" She says knowing what you were talking about.
"Yes." You head into this room with a huge table with Richie, Beverly and Ben and your jaw drops at what you see. Bill, Mike And Eddie looking at the rest of you in surprise.
"Oh my god." You choke out trying not to cry.

Bill:

I saw her. The one I fell in love with and sadly forgotten about.
"Y/N?"
"Oh my god Bill." She cries out. She runs to me and hugs me tightly. I remember her hugs. The memories with her all cane back to me. I know the memories of beating pennywise and trying to find Georgie weren't good memories to remember but the best ones to remember was being with Y/N.
"I missed you." She chokes out.
"I m-m-missed you too Y/N." I stutter trying not to cry. She pulled away and looked at Eddie and Mike in shock.
"Hey guys!!" She hugs Mike first and then Eddie.
"Alright are you guys ready for something to drink?" The waitress asks us having all of us sit in our seats.

Eddie:

"Holy shit. No way." I say in shock.
"Ed's?"
"It's me." I laugh nervously.
"Oh Eddie." She chokes running to me with a hug. I hug her tightly and I start having these flashbacks I had with Y/N 27 years ago. Just having her with me were the best days ever.
"It's Eddie Spaghetti right?" She giggles pulling away from the hug.
"Hey! That's what I call him!" Richie says pointing at us.
"Fuck you guys." I say shaking my head making y/n and Richie laugh your heads off.

Mike:

"Hey Y/N!" I say happily.
"Oh my god hi!" She exclaims hugging new tightly. We were both hugging each other so tight that I felt like our heads were about to pop out of our necks.
"I missed you Y/N. Thank you so much for being here tonight." I say sincerely but still very excited.
"I missed you too Mikey." She giggles. Oh god when she called me that years ago... And the good memories flooding back into my mind.
"And thats what friends do right? Support each other?" She asks with a smile.
"Incorrect." I smirk.
"Wait what?" She asks me puzzled.
"Losers stick together."
"Oh. Same thing." She laughs making me chuckle. God I missed her.

Richie:

"Y-Y/N?" I stutter out loud. She was around 15 feet away from me and a smile started to form on her face. God I missed that smile.
"Richie? Trashmouth?" She says covering her mouth. She was about to cry.
"Hey, don't cry." I chuckle taking a step forward when she leaped into my arms holding her grip around me.
"I missed you so much." She sobs.
"I missed you too. Fuck I really did." I say remembering the times I spent with Y/N 27 years ago. Even before that when we were younger and before we defeated IT.
"Let's head inside. I'm freezing." She says rubbing her arms with her hands trying to keep herself warm.
"Here." I smile giving her my Hawaiian shirt.
"Thanks." She says shyly as we're heading to the door until we see Beverly and Ben hugging.

Ben:

"Hey new kid!" I hear a familiar voice call from a distance. I stood there confused until I knew who it was and what she was talking about. I turned around and see her. It's Y/N.
"Y/N?"
"It's me Ben." She says teary eyed. I run over to her and we hug tightly.
"I haven't seen you in so long." I say happily into her neck.
"27 years right?" She chuckles.
"Yeah." I say before pulling away from the hug.
"You look beautiful Y/N." I say stroking her cheek.
"Thanks." She says blushing while turning away. Her shy side hasn't changed since we were friends at a young age.

Beverly:

(Lots of you guys have been asking for Beverly imagines so here's one for y'all :) )

"Bev! Is that you?" I hear a familiar voice say right behind me. I turn around and see who I thought it was. It was Y/N.
"It is." I say trying not to cry. I hug her first keeping her still for a second but hugs me tighter after.
"I missed you." She says coughing from being choked up.
"I missed you too. I'm here now it's okay." I chuckle trying to calm her down. I pull away and wipe away her tears.
"Are you okay?" She asks suddenly getting concerned making me confused.
"Yeah why?" I ask.
"Your arms..." she says pointing at them slowly.
"Um..." I look over to my right and see two familiar men walking at the door.
"Let's talk about it later. I think that's Richie and Ben." I say grabbing her hand and leading the way to the entrance door.