I'm the baddest of them all~

-Midnight's POV-

  -Flash Back-

    I stalked around, closely watching the four interact with one another. Oh right, I forgot to introduce myself~I'm Midnight, Midnight Cheshire~As you can tell I'm the daughter of the Cheshire cat~La la~Well that's enough about me! I watched as they walked around and ruined people's already terrible day.

   "Why is that girl following us?"I heard the one with white hair ask. I walked behind a building so they couldn't see me unless they came around the corner. I did soon hear walking in my direction so I stepped into the shadows. They passed me and turned the corner, I followed. I walked right behind the one with the long hair, Jay I believe his name was. The leader, Mal, soon turned around as I 'accidentally' knocked into something....oops~! The rest soon snapped their heads to look at me.

   "Who are you?"Mal snapped at me. I grinned a Cheshire style grin and giggled insanely.

   "I'm someone you don't want to mess with, darling~"I had a glint in my eye as I told them this, a murderess grin, malice.

   "Oh really?"this time it was miss 'I'm a princess, bow down'. I grinned even wider and slowly walked up to them with sass.

   "Trust me darling, I'm your worst nightmare~"the look of fear flashed within her eyes and on her face. I giggled and pulled away. Hopping back a little I scanned each person in front of me.

   "Alright, your bad enough. What's your name?"

   "Midnight~"

   -Flash Back End-

   Since that day I've always been great friends with them, mostly Mal and Jay. All of us are in Auradon(?) at the moment. I wasn't supposed to be here but I snuck in, cat from bitch! I was right now sitting on Jay's shoulder as he's strong enough to carry my weight in both cat and human form, right now I saw stretched out in my human form upon his shoulders.

   "Why do you like it up there so much Midnight?"I looked down at him and giggled.

   "I don't know~Maybe 'cause I'm part cat~?"he shrugged and continued walking along with me. People gave us looks as we passed, maybe 'cause we were still in our isle clothes, well I was it was still the same nothing changed. The rest did change specially Mal, blonde hair with purple is not her friend at all. I soon saw Mal and Ben up ahead.

   "Hey guys~!"I waved over to them and gave my famous Cheshire smile.

   The reporters didn't notice us but I saw that they were harassing Malsy and Ben

   The reporters didn't notice us but I saw that they were harassing Malsy and Ben. I hopped of of Jay's shoulder and turned invisible, teleporting in front of the reporters. I became visible again with my grin even wider than before.

   "Can I help you~?"I giggled with my eyes cracking, snapping with insanity. I tilted my head to the right and let my hair cover my left eye, giving me a more sinister look. The reporters screamed and shuffled away from us, scared for their lives, not like they'd be fun to get rid of~Daddy's not that evil that I would do this~Maybe~Hehehehe~!

 The reporters screamed and shuffled away from us, scared for their lives, not like they'd be fun to get rid of~Daddy's not that evil that I would do this~Maybe~Hehehehe~!