Sadness~

-Midnight's POV-

   I watch as all the reports shriek and back away with fear. I chuckled and turned towards Malsy and Benny Boo.

   "So, what's new with the love birds~?"Mal blushed and hid her face in Ben's chest a tiny bit.

   "Nothing much, you?"I grinned and walked up to Ben.

   "Being my mischievous self, as always~"

   "Please don't tell me you hurt anyone..."my grin faded and I looked into Ben's eyes as I replied.

   "No I didn't, just 'cause I used Audrey as a scratching post one time, it doesn't mean I'll do it again!"I glared and him, turned, and walked away soon vanishing.

   -Time Skip-

   I was now skipping class to hang out near the bay overlooking the isle. I smiled a little when I looked at it, I missed my dad...why did he get stuck on the isle? I looked down at my lap as tears formed within my eyes. I didn't dare let them fall. My dad never showed sadness around me so I assumed it'd be bad to show sadness.

   "Why daddy...why are you stuck there?"my tears become bigger as my eyes began to burn. I blinked away the tears that were trying to form. I felt something wrap around me, arms? I turned around and saw Jay. I turned around again and looked out at the isle.

   "Come on Night, I hate seeing you like this, smile.."his voice was soft, very genital, very...comforting. My eyes widened as I thought this. I turned around slowly and hugged Jay back. Tears pooled once again but I didn't let them fall.

   "Come on Night, you can let your sadness out,"I looked up at Jay and let one tiny tear slide down my cheek. As I felt this I gasped and my eyes widened, I quickly wiped it away and looked down.

   "It's okay to be sad Midnight,"I looked up at him with the corner of my eye.

   "It is...?"Jay nodded and lied down on the grass, taking me with him as his arms were still wrapped around me. I hugged around his neck as we lied there. Jay's calming breath lulled me to sleep.

   -Jay's POV-

   I noticed that after awhile Midnight fell asleep. I looked down at her and smiled softly, how much I cared for her. I slowly picked her up and started walking towards her room, as I got there I took the key out of one of the many pockets in her outfit. I put the key into the keyhole and turned it. I pushed the door open and walked over to her bed, slowly I set her down and took her shoes off and wiped off her makeup. After I finished this I grabbed the her blankets and pulled them over her. I leaned down and kissed her forehead softly and left.

A/N-Sorry if Jay seems OOC, I just think he became protective after the first movie so that's going to be his personality. I do hope you like it though! :)