Hello isle~

-Midnight's POV-

   After I left the boy's room, after the incident~I went to go see Malsy~! I quickly walked towards her room, to tired to use magic. Once I got there I smelt something, salt? I quickly put my ear up onto the door and heard crying. I quickly tried opening the door but it was locked.

   "Damn,"I muttered under my breathe,"That's it!"I kicked my leg up and slammed it into the lock on the door, it swung open with a bang. Mal quickly snapped her head to me and tried drying her tears. I ran over to her and embraced her.

   "What happened Mals?"she kept crying until she calmed down.

   "I don't belong here,"she looked into my eyes,"I can't do this!"I gave her a pitied smile and a soft look,"I'm leaving, I'm going back to the isle--"

   "Take me with you!"she jumped back at my sudden outburst.

   "W-What?"I gave her a look and grinned.

   "Did I stutter~? I want to go with you~No one likes me that meouch, so why not go with you~"she sighed and nodded.

   "Go pack--"I snapped my fingers and my things appeared,"Or do that,"she said with a nod and then brought me over to her purple scooter she got earlier.

   -Time Skip-

   After all that magic stuff, me and Malsy were back on the isle! She walked up to a building like elevator and through a rock at a sign called,'beware flying rocks' I giggled at this and we went up. I looked around and the place was so pretty~!

   "Meow~"Mal giggled and handed me paint.

   "You can paint that side of the room, it's yours,"I smiled.

   "Thank you Malsy~!"she nodded and went to paint on her side. I started painting and creating furniture, this was what it turned out like.

 I started painting and creating furniture, this was what it turned out like

    After I was finished with my room  I made a new outfit for myself.(Outfit above, with the tail and ears still)I twirled and purred, it's so beautiful! I was about to walk out to talk to Mal but I heard Ben's voice. I slowly listened in and heard that Benny Boo wanted Mal to come back.

   "Aww, am I really that forgettable~?"Ben snapped around and looked at me, his eyes widened.

   "I-I'm sorry M-Midnight,"I smirked and sashayed over to him. I licked his cheek and giggled. His face was shocked, it was funny as the Mad Hatter losing his hat~!

   "That's for forgetting me~"I turned around and walked over to Mals.

   "Get out! Just get out!"Ben soon left, giving up. I sighed happily and floated above Mal.

   "You okay, Malsy?"I floated on my back looking at her.

   "I think so,"her voice broke a little, tears apeared.

   "Aww, don't cry!"I quickly wrapped my arms around Mal's neck hugging her until she fell asleep. I smiled softly, picked her up, and put her on her bed. I used magic to change her into pj's and pulled the blankets over her.

   "Good night Malsy~"