Why Ben? Why?

-Harry's POV- (Didn't expect that did'cha?)

   I looked at Midnight as she talked with Ben. She looked sad and gave a cry when Ben told her to help him get out.

   "But this is the most fun I've had in awhile!"I patted her head and scratched her ears earning a cute purr from her. I saw Ben glare at her as she purred from me petting her, how can she be friends with someone like that? I growled a little and glared.

   -Midnight's POV-

   As I saw Ben glare at me from purring when Harry petted me I heard a growl. I turned to look and saw it was Harry, I gave a little giggled and poked his cheek.

   "You okay there, pirate~?"he looked at me and chuckled with a smile. I felt the glare Ben sent us but now I didn't care. I heard Uma yelling out for Harry and some guy call Gil.

   "Hey Harry,"he 'hmmed' and looked at me,"Uma's calling you, and some guy called Gil,"he nodded as a thanks and soon walked up the stairs only to stop halfway.

   "Oh yeah, don't try to escape my little kitten~"he turned to look at me.

   "Okay~"I purred out and grinned. Harry soon left confident I wouldn't leave, and I didn't I stayed right by Ben's cell the whole time.

   "Night why aren't you trying to escape,"it was technically a question but from Ben it didn't sound like one. I sighed and answered.

   "'Cause I've been having a fun time~I'm as insane as daddy, and this is something we do~It's a Cheshire thing~"I giggled as I grinned floating up in the air whiles lying on my stomach. Ben sighed and nodded a tiny bit finally understanding the reason I acted like that towards Harry.

   -Time Skip-

   I soon heard footsteps and saw Harry coming down the stairs, I purred and walked up to Harry.

   "Hi~Long time no see~"I said with a grin, he grinned back. He walked over to Ben's cell and unlocked it, taking him out and tying him up.

   "What's this for?"I tilt my head to the side as I question to him. He giggled and started tightening the knots and soon grabbed the back of Ben's coat leading him up the stairs.

   "Well my curious little kitty~I have to lead the king to the plank~your friends are here for him~"I nodded and walked behind him turning back into my cat form(Just realized how much I typed this XD) I jumped upon his shoulder and lied down, purring.

   "Meow~"Ben gave me a little  glare as I mocked him, I giggled and stuck my tongue out at him. As soon as we got up top Harry put Ben on the plank and picked me up and sat me upon Ben's head. He soon walked away and 'Welcomed' our friends as I snuggled into Ben's head, he gave me a playful glare.(I love Uma's dance in this, the leg thing, how do you do it girl?! I also really liked how Harry acted during this, he and the pirates were the only reason I watched Dependents 2! XD)

Huh, let's get this party started

I swear I'm cold-hearted

There's no negotiation

I'm not here for debatin'

You need some motivation?

Just look at Ben's face

Then ask yourself how long you think I'll remain patient

I'll throw him overboard and let him swim with killer sharks