Well hello there~

A/N-Okay I got a comment by ToughSheWolf to update so I am.

  -Midnight's POV-

   I woke up to hear arguing, I yawned and stretched out. I quickly hopped out of bed and changed into my clothes. I once again yawned and walked into the 'living room'. Once in there I saw Mal, Jay, Carlos, and Evie.

   "Meow~? What's going on?"they turned towards me and Mal stepped up.

   "Ben's be captured! If they hadn't brought him here he would be safe!"she had tiny tears in her eyes. I quickly ran to Mal and hugged her.

   "Why in all things crazy, would you let Ben out of your sight!"they flinched and took a step back. I growled and hissed at them, I soon felt a hand on my ears, it was Malsy.

   "Calm down Night,"I sighed and nodded halting my growls and hisses.

   "Who was he caught by?"

   "Uma and her 'pirate crew',"I giggled at her air quotes around pirate crew.

   "Do they want something to trade for Ben?"Mals nodded and sighed.

   "Uma wants me--and only me--to go talk to her,"I felt my right eye twitch.

   "I'm coming to darling~I'm not going to let my friend go face pirates alone~"Mal sighed and slowly, hesitantly nodded her head. I purred and patted her head. I floated above Mal and turned into my Cheshire cat form, I landed on her left shoulder and lied down.

   "Meow~"Mal and the boys chuckled whilst Evie giggled. I purred and stretched out.

   "Well time to go,"I nodded and off we went.

   -Time Skip-

   As we got to the place Uma wanted Mal to meet her I smelt something fowl, rotting fish--yuck! I scrunched up my nose and sneezed, Mal laughed at me. After we got to the doors Mal pushed them open.

   "I'm back~"she exclaimed in a sing song voice. Is she mimicking my voice? I blended into Mals new purple hair so I wasn't seen--yet.

   "Loser, party of one,"I gave a little cat like laugh that only Mal could hear. Soon Mal and Uma got into an arm wrestle, as Mal lost from Uma telling her she had to bring fairy godmothers wand if she lost. I kinda fell of her shoulder as her arm was slammed into the table, oopsie~I felt myself being picked up and soon I was in the arms of a male pirate--a good looking one to be precise. Well hello there~

   "Meow~"I purred out, I was still a cat at this point.

   "Midnight!"I 'meowed' to Mal as a,'what?' She gave me a glare as I gave another cat like laugh.

   "Who's this little cutie~?"he has my sing songy voice! I mewled and jumped out of his arms running towards Mal. As I got to her I jumped into her arms.

   "Back off Harry,"oh~so his name's Harry~? I climbed onto Mal's shoulder as Harry got closer.

   "Uma said to come alone~You brought a friend~"Mal's face paled a little,"And as punishment for that she,"he pointed at me,"will stay with us~"

   A/N-I hope you like it love~I feel like it's not that great, but I do hope you'll like it~