The rumor~

-Midnight's POV-

   I woke up the next morning feeling a little sore-okay a lot sore. I yawned and stretched, cringing in pain as my ear twitched. I looked to my side and saw Harry peacefully sleeping, I smiled at him and slowly got out of bed to shower and change. After my shower I quickly dried and changed, god how I hate water! As I got dressed I felt arms wrap around my waste.

   "Ahh!"I shrieked out. I quickly turned around and found it was Harry, and he was laughing at me,"S-Shut up!"I snapped at him flustered. He shook his head and kissed me. I quickly kissed back after a second.

   "I love you,"I smiled.

   "I love you too,"he smiled back at me deepening the kiss.

   -Time Skip-

   I heard people talking about me and Harry as we passed by them, my ear would twitch when they spoke. I sighed for what felt like the thousand time this morning. I felt a hand on my head and looked up to see Harry petting my ears. 

   "What are you doing Harry?"

   "Just petting my adorable kitten~,"I giggled and smiled at him. We soon walked into the lunch room where Ben, Mal, and the others were sitting and talking. Their conversation stopped as soon as we got into earshot. I tilted my head as we got closer giving them a little glare.

   "What's going on?"I questioned them as they grew pale. I saw Harry glaring at them as well.

   "Nothing!"I growled. That answer was too fast and way too high for it to be the truth.

   "What were you really talking about?"I crossed my arms, glaring at them as I did. They gulped and looked at each other until they finally looked back at me and Harry.

   "Umm, how do we say this..."I tilted my head looking up at Harry as he shrugged,"We uh...we kinda....maybe hear what happened after you guys left to go back to your room....."I froze for a second. Wait that's what all the talk was about? I flushed a light pink though it was hidden quite well because of my hair color.

   "Okay, and?"they gave me a blank stare and blinked owlish.

   "That's what you have to say to that?!"Mal yelped out. I nodded and shrugged, Harry did the same.

   "Yup,"I beamed out. They again just stared until me and Harry sat down. They slowly went back to eating as we sat there in silence.

   'I think we freaked them out,'Harry snapped his head to look at me.

   "Did you just speak?"

   'Sorta, I'm kinda like a voice in your head at the moment, they can't hear us if you reply in your head so,'I shrugged. He nodded and smiled.

   'Okay, is it working?'I nodded and leaned my head on his shoulder,"Okay good,"he put his arm around my shoulder pulling me closer.

   'I love you'

   'I love you too my little kitten~'I giggled. I saw Mal and the gang snap their heads to look at us.

   "Why'd you giggle...?"

   "No reason~"I giggled again and grinned at them. I saw them shiver and look away.

   'Well Harry I guess we just have to see how today will play out~'

   'Yup~'