Let's continue shall we~

-Midnight's POV-

   We soon pulled apart, I was laughing with happiness. I hugged him tightly as he did the same-not as tight though as he had hurt me before-by accident of course but still.

   "I missed you so much kitty,"I smiled at him.

   "I did too my pirate,"he soon placed me back onto the ground as we heard shouting. I turned towards it and found Audrey, ugh! She strutted up to us and in a snobby voice starting talking to us.

   "Ugh! How did an ugly feline like you get such a hot man!"she paused for a second then a devilish smirk arose on her lips,"Oh, or could it be he's just using you~? It wouldn't be the first time~"I growled at her when she said this in an amused yet snobby way. My ears flatten against my skull, with a snarl.

   "Why would you say that, Lass?"I heard Harry growl out. My tail twitch, he does care. Audrey started to scowl.

   "Why would you care about someone like her?"she snarled.

   'Geez, is she a wild animal or somethin'?'I giggled at the voice and agreed.

   "What are you giggling at whore?"Audrey snapped at me. I gave her my dad's famous grin.

   "The voice in my head~She say's you sound like a wild animal~"Audrey gasped and stomped her foot.

   "I do not!"she then quickly looked at Harry with a devious smile,"See, she is nuts~Not right for someone like you~"Harry growled again.

   "I like her just the way she is~Oh, and by the way~Did you know I'm also not right in the head~Hmm~?"Harry was now grinning with me. Audrey shrieked with fright and ran off, stumblin' a few times-damn heals should'a made her fall! I turned towards Harry and looked up at him.

   "Why'd you do that, I'm nothin' special,"Harry looked at me with a little glare and sighed pulling me into a tight hug.

   "Your the most important thing to me Kitty, I don't know what I'd do if you suddenly disappeared,"I smiled and nuzzled into Harry's chest making him laugh,"Now,"I looked up at him,"Let's have some fun, shall we~"I blushed a deep red but I smiled and nodded.

   -Time Skip-

   We soon made it back to my room. As I open my door I'm immediately pushed up against the wall with Harry holding my wrists above my head. He smirked at me and kissed me deeply, I moaned into it. I soon felt a cold slimy muscle lick my bottom lip-Harry's tongue. I playfully deny him access and pull away taking in a deep breathe. I smirked as Harry glared playfully at me.

   "Don't be such a tease, love~Remember what I told you before~?"I did.

   -FlashBack-

    "Hello kitty,"I gave a cat like chuckle and walked up Harry's chest and licked his nose. He sneezed again.

    "Stop it,"I shook my head and purple and blue smoke formed around me, I was back to my human form.

    "Why should I~"I gave a Cheshire grin and straddled his waist. His face turned a light shade of pink and he started to squirm a little bit. I giggled and leaned closer to his ear.

    "You want to make me stop~?"his breathe hitched as I licked his neck and earlobe. I continued to lick his neck until he flipped us, now he was on top.

    "Let's have some fun~"Harry grinned and leaned closer and started licking my neck. Soon after he started licking my neck Uma yelled out his name to go check on Ben. I growled and sighed.

    "Why don't you come with me to check on the king~?"I giggled and nodded. As he got off of me I jumped over to him and midair turned back into my cat form. I sat on his left shoulder and started licking his ear.

    "Kitty you need to stop that, otherwise I won't be able to stop next time~"I grinned and chuckled.

    'Maybe that's what I want~'Harry turned his head quickly and looked at me.

    "Was....was that you?"I nodded. 'I can speak to people even in cat form' he nodded and continued to wherever Ben was being held.

   -FlashBack End-

   I nodded to Harry as I remember what happened, he smirked at me. He then leaned over until I felt his warm breathe on my ear.

   "Then you know I want stop this time,"he whispered into my ear huskily. I shivered in delight and purred. He chuckled at me and leaned away from me and looked down at me. He then captured my lips again and licked my bottom lip-I again denied him access-this time however he groped my ass making me gasp. Harry took that short opportunity to shove his tongue into my mouth-soon tangling with mine after he once again searched his territory. I moaned once again and tried to get my wrists out of Harry's hold to deepen the kiss-to no avail. He soon pulled back as we needed to breathe still.

   "I...told you.....don't forget...w-what I told you....before..."I looked up at him breathlessly and nodded with a small smile,"Good,"with that he slowly released my wrists and moved them to my hips,"When I tell you to jump, jump, got it?"I nodded and smiled,"Jump,"I did as asked and he placed his hands under me and walked towards my bed as I kept my hands around his neck. He gently set me on it and kissed my neck.

   "I love you....so much,"I moaned out as he found my sweet spot. I felt him smirk against my neck as he replied.

   "I love you too, my sexy little kitten~"I giggled and flipped us over, now I was on top. I leaned down and licked his neck, sucking on it every now and again,"Hey, this is just like when we met,"I looked at him and nodded kissing him on the lips. I immediately started licking and sucking his neck again.

   "Now let's have our fun~"