II

September 15, 2013

3:07 am

Hi!

Kamusta ka na?

Nakatulog ka ba ng maayos?

Ako kasi hindi ako makatulog.

The metallic muzzle on my mouth annoys me. And I'm really hungry too!

I begged for food earlier. But mommy and daddy won't let me eat! They told me that yaya Mary was enough already for the week. Sabi nila dapat daw 'di ko muna kinain si yaya. We just got her last week after I ate my other yaya too and our new neighbors were already suspicious of us. But I don't care! I want to eat! Eat!

Eaaaaaaat!

Dati naman sa San Ezekiel, araw-araw akong kumakain. But this new town is full of old people! I hate this town! I can't eat properly! Old people are tasteless and rubbery. I want to eat meat like those of yaya Mary! Or those of that my seatmates, Jenny and Avery. I want to eat them too! Mukhang masarap 'yung eyeballs nila.

Every time they look at me and sneer at me, I just want to claw their eyes out and munch at them like some gummy bears that mommy used to buy for me. Siguro sobrang chewy ng eyeballs nilang dalawa. Kids our age taste like tocino. Their organs are sweet...sometimes salty but really...really tender and their blood melts in my mouth na parang melted cheese.

And Teacher Cassy too. I used to like her. She's the one who introduced me to things. But since she reprimanded me today for not focusing on our seat work during Math time, I want to eat her too! Especially when she started saying bad things to me in front of my classmates.

Pero mas lalong magagalit sa akin sila mommy kapag kinain ko silang lahat so I behaved myself. And ignored them for the rest of day. Well, except during lunch. Nilagayan ko ng mga alaga kong worms ang lunch nilang tatlo kanina.

Bubusugin ko na lang sila lahat until they all burst! And then that's when I'll eat them!

Yay!

Okay, that's it for today! I'll try to sleep na. Sana bukas 'di na ako gutom. Masama ako magutom e. Something bad always happens.

-Lilith