III

September 15, 2013

3: 13 pm

Today mom prepared a packed lunch for me to bring to school.

It's composed of a banana, 3 slices of pizza and an apple juice. And yaya Mary's frozen fingers and a normal lollipop for dessert. 

I threw everything except my dessert in the trash can and waited for the class to resume. I don't like fake food. I want the real one. I decided to eat yaya's fingers on my way home na lang. Kids on my class are crazy about desserts, and I don't want to share mine.

Also, today just before our last class, Avery called me 'freak-show' and 'weirdo,' just because she saw yaya Mary's fingers on my other lunch box. I got mad at her because it's bad to bully your classmates. Malalagot daw kay Papa God. But of course, I didn't show that I was mad at her like what my mommy wanted. I waited patiently for the last bell and talked to her like a good girl that I am.

Niyaya ko na lang siya after class sa may likod ng school namin. I offered her my lollipop because she seem hungry. I know what hunger feels like so I let her eat my lollipop. She agreed to come with me especially when I told her I will show her something pretty.

When we got there, I showed her the gardener's sickle that I found the other day. I shoved it to her pretty face. She screamed twice and I thought she's enjoying it so I shoved my cute sickle again and again until pieces of her face fell to the ground. And then I cut her limbs and her small body into strips. I chanted "Bad Avery! Bad Avery!" as I shred her heart with my sickle. Sana magustuhan ni papa God ang ginawa ko. I know He hates bad children like her...

 Pero buti na lang wala pa sila mommy para sunduin ako. Wala rin sila teacher para makita kami. Ako lang at ang meryenda ko kanina! 

It was so fun! I was salivating the whole time I was eating her cheeks! She smelled like adobong chicken and tasted like that too! I just don't like her brains. Parang jelly beans. It's so small and hard to chew so I spit it out. 

When I was done with her head and I already licked my hands clean, I decided to stop eating. Mommy said gluttony is bad. Kaya nilagay ko sa bag ko 'yung mga kamay at paa niya na hinatid ko hanggang sa magkasya sa loob. I decided to share her with mommy and daddy, kahit na 'di nila gusto. 

I am so happy today! I finally got to eat again!

But mommy and daddy weren't. They put me again here in the black room. 

I hope tomorrow I won't be inside this black room anymore. I'm afraid of the dark because monsters lurk in the dark.  And there are no lights here aside from the moon outside. I promised mommy and daddy naman that I'll be good from now on. I'll only eat when they told me to. At hindi na din ako magagalit sa mga bullies dahil bad din 'yon.  I'll be a good girl from now on!

-Lilith