VII

September 17, 2013

8:07 am

Hello! 

Anong breakfast mo today? Is it tasty too?I just finished mine! At busog na busog ako!

Did your mommy prepared you breakfast like what mine did? Have you tried mommy's red juice? No? Ow...maybe I'll let you try it sometime okie? 

It's the best red juice you'll ever taste! I swear! I swear! It tastes like cherry and strawberry! Pero, mommy needs to get it from hospitals pa e so you should really drink it until the last drop because it's really, really  special! You'll grow very very big daw like squidward if you drink it. Swear! 

 Mommy said too na breakfast is the most important meal of the day, so everyday, I wake up at exactly five in the morning to watch her prepare our meal. Mommy doesn't go to work. Daddy doesn't want Mommy to go to work. Daddy wants mommy to look after me. Mommy said it's okay because daddy  will hit her again if she says no. Daddy likes to hit mommy just like how I like to hit my pet bunny. At sabi din ni mommy, si daddy daw ang palaging masusunod because he's the daddy! Yipee! Daddies rule!

Kanina, our breakfast was simple. Fried rice and eggs for mommy and daddy, fried p enis, balls and malunggay pandesal  for me, Lilith. Hindi ko alam kung saan nakuha ni mommy ang mga 'yun but I really love it! It's one of my fave! 

I put ketchup onto it and slowly eat them. Favorite ko talaga 'to!  Ang yummy! Ang crunchy! And I am proud that I know their names because Daddy shows his own to me every night!

Daddy likes to show me his big p e nis! Daddy likes me to eat them. But daddy said, I should not eat it fully unless its fried so Daddy just let me taste and lick his when mommy is asleep. Haven't you tried it? Raw penis is salty unlike my favorite fried penis that tastes like chicken. 

That's another secret pala!  'Wag ka maingay ah? Magagalit si Daddy!

That's all! Will tell you more again later! Bye-bye! Enjoy your breakfast! 

-Lilith.