XIX

September 29, 2013

8:30 pm

Hi!!! 

Mommy said I should sleep early but I'm so excited for tomorrow that I can't even close my eyes! 

Kaya, I went down again to see if what mommy and daddy are doing and Lucy and I saw them cooking! Yum! Nandoon din si yaya Helena and my other yayas helping them cook alllllllll my favorites! There's spaghetti, hot-dogs, meatballs, shanghai, and chicken wings! There's ice cream too in the ref, but mommy said na hindi daw ako pwede pa mag eat kasi they're food for the guests. So I asked her, 'Mommy what will Lilith eat tomorrow?' Then mommy said that I can eat anyone! Anyone!!! She said that it will be her gift to me! 

Yipee! Mommy's really the best! Kahit na mahilig si mommy na lagyan ako ng rope and takpan ang mouth ko with metal, she still wants me to be happy for my birthday! Daddy also whispers to me that I can eat his di ck again tomorrow! How super duper awesome is that? I like to taste daddy's salty di ck again! And Again!

And alam mo ba? Alam mo ba? I was really happy earlier that I brought my lechon's head from my cabinet and showed them to mommy and daddy! Lucy even said it looked yummy too!

Do you like to have a taste of him too? I really saved it for my birthday! He's my tito Ricky by the way. Lucy didn't like him kasi e. Lucy said tito Ricky wanted to kill me when I was still a small baby  so when he visited us last month, I slash, slash, slaaaaaaaaaash his throat and ate him! Bad people deserves to be food, Lucy said. And I believed Lucy! 

Mommy and daddy didn't know nga e. Lucy said, sa birthday ko na lang siya i-share kila mommy and daddy para daw special. Kasi daw sabi ni Lucy, surprise daw kila mommy. Hihi! 

Mahirap nga siyang tanggalan ng head eh. I used our bread knife pa to do it and his skin was so thick! But I think it's worth it naman lalo na maipapakita ko siya bukas sa classmates ko. 

I wonder if they'll scream too like what my mommy did?

-Lilith