XXIV

September 30, 2013

8:00  pm

My mommy said I should not wait for people to come to my birthday party. Sabi niya baka daw may ibang birthday party na pinuntuhan ang mga guests namin. Daddy even said that they will throw another one for me tomorrow. 

Pero sabi ko tomorrow is not my birthday na eh. Today is. 

So I went back here to my roomie, together with my lechon head, alone and  really reaaaaaaaaally sad. I cried pa nga eh. And I pulled some of  my skin on my teeny tiny arms too! I pulled, pulled them aaaaaaaaaaaall the way! Like what I always do to my food just to feel happy again.  

Lucy said she will play with me if I stop crying and pulling but I said no. I don't want to even talk to Lucy and her friends.

 Mabuti na lang, mommy didn't tie me up and put very large metal toys in my mouth tonight. Maybe she's sad for me too because no one wanted to be at my party and no one ate the food that she prepared. 

Sad din ako for mommy. I know she worked hard for it eh. Super bad talaga ng people here. They don't know how to appreciate food and things that mommy and daddy did!

Ikaw  din! Ikaw din! 

You don't know how to appreciate too! 

Bad ka! Bad ka! I waited for all of you pero wala naman kayo? You said you're my friend? 

I hate you! I hate you all! 

-Lilith