IV

September 16, 2013

12:01 am

Hi!

Are you still awake? Are you alone in your bed right now? Can you turn your lights off please? May gusto kasi akong ipakilala at ayaw niya ng liwanag...

Nakapatay na ba ang ilaw?

Can I proceed now?

I'll introduce you to my secret friend now okay? Yes, don't be shock...I have another friend just like you! Isn't it fun? The more the merrier now right? But sadly, unlike you, she can speak. She loves to speak! She always whispers to me things that are fascinating and exciting...She doesn't have eyes and her mouth were severed but she's funny and cool! She sings to me songs of praise and she loves to play too! 

The sickle that I found at the back of our school is not actually owned by the gardener like what I thought. It was actually hers! Ayaw niya rin pala kay Avery kasi palagi akong binubully. So she helped me. And gave me food to eat!

And every time I'm right here in the black room, she's here with me. She protects me from monsters who try to reach me and hurt me. She kills them all! She wants to kill mommy and daddy too but I told her no. You don't kill you mommy and daddy, I said. They're family.

And of course, you! You're my friend right? So you're her friend too! You're safe! And I am sure  you'll going to love her!

Ipapakilala ko siya sa'yo pero basta shh ka lang ha? Quiet ka lang para happy tayong dalawa. 

And don't tell mommy and daddy that I introduced my secret friend to you because they will never believe you. They will put metallic muzzle to your mouth just like what they did to me when you try to tell them about my secret friend. 

Kaya shh, ka lang ha?

 They don't like kasi na banggitin ang name ng secret ko. They said that it's impossible to see her...

But I asked her if you can see her and she said yes! 

Just chant these magic words in the dark, 'em ot emoc fericul'  three times, with your eyes close and count to 13 before slowly opening them again! She'll be there instantly saying hi!  

-Lilith

-Lilith