XXVIII

October 1, 2013  

For Jenny,  

Toys needed: 

Knife.

____________________

Dahil excited akong mag field trip kasama ni Lucy sa neighborhood namin, pinaka una kong bibisitahin ang classmate kong si Jenny. Ready na ako sa mga toys na gagamitin ko sa kanilang lahat. I even brought my Sponge bob's special backpack to hold everything in! I packed everything quietly while Lucy took care of the locks at home. May powers kasi si Lucy eh. She can make all the locks go away in every doors! Super duper cool 'di ba? 

'Di baaaaaaaaaaa? sagot ka! hehe!

Ayaw pa nga sana ni Lucy na unahin naming bisitahin si Jenny eh. She said that we should visit you first. But I said No!  Not you muna. I want to visit you last kasi especial ka for me. 

I said to Lucy that Jenny is the one who I like to visit first! Kasi siya ang pinaka-una kong ininvite and because I thought we became friends na, after Avery left us and go down in my tummy... But she's the first one who really made me sad too for not attending to my party. Bad siya e. Supeeeeeer bad! She needs to say bubye na!!!

I was willing to forgive her pa nga even if she made me cry many maaaaaaaaaany times with Avery dati because mommy said, it's bad daw to hold grudges and have many enemies in life kaya naman I always forgive her. But yesterday...what she did...what you  did too...hurts me really bad... 

So now she'll pay! Yipee! Just like everyone else including you, she'll be my midnight snack too! 

'Jenny?' 'Jennyyyyy' I whispered and whispered and whispered to her even if I was still outside her teeny tiny house. 

Lucy said, that it's easy for us to eat Jenny on her bed because no one will stop us daw if we try it. Her daddy kasi was my lechon head back home and her mommy naman was eating candies that will make her sleep aaaaaaaaaall day long and will not notice us when we went inside her house.

And that's exactly what we did! 

But after I knocked on their doors first, of course. Magagalit kasi si mommy pag di kami polite ni Lucy. Buti na lang walang sumagot! Yip! Yip!  Kaya naman, Lucy  then made all the locks at Jenny's house poof! into the air...and then she and I crawled around Jenny's house na agad after it opened.

Parang dollhouse ko lang ang bahay ni Jenny...maliit...like her daddy's dicky...but Lucy didn't want me to spend more time looking at Jenny's things pa eh kaya di ako nakapag field trip sa loob. Lucy made me get the shiny knives in the kitchen ka agad for us to use. 

We played for a little bit before we both went to the room where Jenny's mommy was sleeping. 

'Tita?' I called out but she didn't answer so I smiled at Lucy and gave her one of the knives  that I was holding.

She was the one who pushed her knife first down to tita's chest. Nice smelling red juice begun pooling on our feet and I laughed. I love a good water party!

'Sige na, Lilith. Maglaro ka na," I remembered Lucy saying. 

So I followed her and poof! We started to stab stab stab stabby stab stab stab  down tita.  When tita tried to open her eyes, I stabbed it immediately! One of her eyes got stuck on my knife pa nga and  I gobbled it down and then the other one too.

It was not yummy at all. It was so gooey and rubbery but I still ate it anyway. Food is food. And then I brought my knife down again and cut her neck. I giggled when I did that. Ang cute kasi ng sound. Her head rolled like a dice on the other side of her bed and I picked it up. 

Kung si Lucy, ang favorite niya ay tusuktusukin si tita sa tummy, ako, ang favorite ko ay yung face ni tita...I don't want to see her face kasi eh. It's prettier than mommy. And no one should be prettier than mommy.

When all that was left of tita's face was her nose that was full of boogers, I dropped it off and kicked it on the wall. Hindi na namin siya kinain. All we want is Jenny...

'Lilith?'

It seemed like Jenny  wanted to join our water party too at hindi na din siya makapaghintay kasi nandoon siya ka agad sa door ng mommy niya holding a Lotso bear. 

I love that bear! It smells like strawberry! And I saw Toy story 3 when mommy and I went to the movie house last last last year and ever since then I wanted one! But mommy said I was not a good girl eh, kaya never ako nagkaroon ng bear...

"Mommy! Mommy!"

Jenny loves crying. But Lucy and I don't. 

I hate crying. And I hate Jenny. 

So what I did next was to wait for Jenny to reach me and her mommy and stab stab stab stabby stab stab stab her ugly head and her frail body too!

The sound made me really really happy! 

 So me and Lucy then begun laughing when Jenny stopped crying. Her mouth was like a fountain of that red juice when I put her head and the floor together countless times. Super cool! Ngayon lang ako nakakita ng red fountain!

"Lucy, let's play okay?" I said to my friend. She just smiled at me and poke Jenny's tummy. 

"Let's race Lucy okay? Paunahan tayo makaubos!" Lucy happily nodded at me and  we started cutting Jenny in a half and then eat everything inside. 

Compare to her mommy, Jenny tasted so yummy! Para siyang mga bubong ni daddy from work na  gummy bears! 

"Lucy I'm full na...here na her heart oh," 

I gave Lucy my friend's heart when I was so full na of her intestines and her very sweet meat. Sabi kasi ni mommy and daddy, sharing is caring daw and Lucy seemed so hungry. 

But I didn't watch Lucy eat kasi kadiri siya kumain. Ang ginawa ko lang ay kinuha ko ang Lotso bear sa floor and hugged it so tight! 

Mr. Lotso, you're mine!