f i v e

Oh, the sixth year. Yeah, I remember it like it was yesterday. You had just got few more friends, two of them was girls. Yeah, I know there's nothing bad about girls. But they didn't leave you alone and you didn't even seem to bother. I thought, I was the special one without the cooties, but I guess I was not.

Once I heard them say, how good you look. Yeah, stupid right? I thought too, but I realized that they were right, you are extremely good looking for our age. You just laughed alongside your friends, oh how I missed that laugh.

You had couple of times suggested that I come to hang out with you and your friends, but I rejected every time. No offense to your friends but they don't look like the people I wanna be with. They looked kind of shady. But as long as they made you happy, I was fine with it.

My mom had invited your family for dinner, so I did a lot of work to hide those drawings and paintings of you from my walls. You didn't talk to me anymore so it would be weird if you were all over my walls. You got to our house and ringed the doorbell. My mom asked me to open, because she had her hands full of work in the kitchen.

I opened the door and smiled to you and your parents. "Oh hi, Luna." Your dad said and I stepped out of the way so you could get in.

"I'm going to help your mom in the kitchen." Your mother told me. She was like my second mom. Keyword was. After you stopped talking to me, I stopped going to your house and I didn't saw her so much.

"Hi, mr. Balsano. My dad's in the backyard." I said to your dad.

"Thank you Luna." He said and walked to my dad. That left just you and me.

"So what do you want to do?" I asked and shifted uncomfortably in my spot. You hadn't said anything to me yet and I honestly believed you wouldn't.

When you just shrugged, I turned around and started walking to my room. I knew you were going to follow, because how would you had explained it, if one of our parents would've had seen you standing in the hall, alone.

I had took a lot of my drawings of you off from the walls, but of course your eyes fixed on the ones that I hadn't took. I felt blush creeping up on my cheeks, so I turned around and took my sketchbook and started drawing a new masterpiece, like you used to call all my artwork.

After you left, I wondered how you were able to not talk to me the whole three hours that you had visited. And more importantly why.