e l e v e n

Look who finally decided to come to talk with me. After four freaking days. You don't have any idea how mad I was for you.

You didn't call me at midnights and when I tried to call you, I only got back a text which said you were busy.

Yeah right. Like you actually were. You were probably making out with that one chick.

"Matteo." I said coolly as you approached me.

"Hi, Luna." You responded.

"Listen I want to talk about...everything, actually."

"Go on..." I encouraged you.

"Well for starters, I'm sorry. I knew that it was wrong and I did it anyways."

"Matteo, if you knew it was wrong then why did you do it."

"It was a dare that my friends made."

"I can't believe you. I knew your friends didn't like me, but still you knew the consequences and still you did." I promised myself that I wouldn't start yelling at you.

"Why aren't you yelling at me and calling me a bad boyfriend, because I know I deserve it?" You asked.

"Because I'm not mad. I'm just disappointed." I answered honestly.

"Luna, I apologize. I'm sorry. What else should I do?"

"Just make sure that, in your next relationship, don't hurt girls' hearts like you did now." I said and turned on my heel. "And just to be clear, I don't want to see you anymore."

"But Luna."

"No but, Matteo. This isn't some cliché love story, this is real life. Goodbye." I said and left you standing there.

I was almost hundred percent sure that no other girl had ever broken up with you.

But as my mom used to say: 'as everything falls down like rain, there is this little flower that uses it just to get stronger'.